Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: Reke 500RGB (laserius projectorus-cheapus)

Re: Reke 500RGB

Wow you got it for 70 bucks shipped? That's nuts... How did you pull that off?
It doesn't seem like it would be as exciting with only on color tho.

It's all about negotiations, my friend. ;-)

It's all incidental. Mixup with the $100 cashback coupon stuff & other deals ended me up with this.

Still got a cashback which I spent on some other stuff :)

Ah OK so it's cause they screwed some other things up.

you should complain about it.. maybe you'll get a cash coupon or something... Still give it a week and you will have it.

I got my DAC working.. Turns out it was user error / wiring problem / lack of info... I will post a video and some more tomorrow.. It works quite well as far as I am concerned for the price.. yeah it's a little flickery but it's still way cool!

Preliminary DAC test video:

I will be making a better video and adding a writeup today.

Mine came today :D I just gave it a test run on auto mode and I'm very pleased :beer:

Daft punk on your show video...nice.
Great write-up.
Perfect for the house partier/DJ enthusiast.

:beer:

Daft punk on your show video...nice.
Great write-up.
Perfect for the house partier/DJ enthusiast.

:beer:

Duh! It's not a laser show UNLESS you have Daft Punk!
Thanks, I tried to be as inclusive as possible for those thinking about getting it.
It would be great for either of those and even as a backup/additional laser to a real DJ. For the home user it's a great system though.

Nice vid. Glad you got your DAC working. I think I'm going to contact Adam this weekend to see if he has any of the complete kits available. $150 seems quite reasonable for one of these fully assembled and tested. I assume you were displaying some of the ILDA images you found over on PL. What software did you use if you don't mind me asking? Can't wait for your more detailed write up.

Nice vid. Glad you got your DAC working. I think I'm going to contact Adam this weekend to see if he has any of the complete kits available. $150 seems quite reasonable for one of these fully assembled and tested. I assume you were displaying some of the ILDA images you found over on PL. What software did you use if you don't mind me asking? Can't wait for your more detailed write up.

I was using the PL graphics, there are tons of them. That first vid there was with LFI player which is a piece of crap.. Laser boy seems really hard to use and I can't imagine how you could sync it to music.. I just bought Spaghetti... It seems to be the best but I am still having boatloads of issues with my system... I am hoping for some forum love and help from Gary... I will update once I know how to fix this.

I was planning on getting Spaghetti too. I hope since I have to run windows in a VM on my iMac or MacBook Pro it doesn't freak if the VM changes. One last dumb question if I may. if the audio signals from the sound card are going to DAC instead of your speakers how do you get the audio to go along with your show?

You set spaghetti to use soundcard 1 and your default as your normal soundcard