Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review Compilation - All Reviews In Just One Thread!

LOL @ LED_M I Didn't think your Mom would of told you About "douching":crackup: Thread Douching.... What did you do?? Post every single one of your Threads in a different Reply? Glad you Decided to "Douche it" :crackup: And put them into 1 Reply :D

Ricker

This is so awesome, is it still being updated? I'd love to see a section for Eitan's lasers. (Sci-Fi Lasers) Seeing how they're our sponsor on here too. :D

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums and wanted to say thanks. Ive been wanting to purchase some high power lasers for a while but with the cost of tuition Ive been holding off. I didn't know which companies were selling quality and which were full of hot air. After reading some of the post from the vets here I decided to go with Sanwu! They look great and for what you get for the price It was hard not to go with Podo's equipment. I ended up getting a few Spiker and Spiker Saber models in 1W 405nm, 4W 465nm, 1W 520nm, 1W 639nm, and a 100mW 532nm pointer. I placed two orders today so I post when they arrive. I'm so excited and cant wait to try new lasers in the future. I have a question for any of the vets reading this post. I really want to find a high power yellow laser and so far for the price and quality I keep leaning towards Dragon lasers. Does anyone have anymore insight as to what other brands or models I should look into for this wave length? Thanks again, and I hope I'm post this in the correct place.

BobMc

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums and wanted to say thanks. Ive been wanting to purchase some high power lasers for a while but with the cost of tuition Ive been holding off. I didn't know which companies were selling quality and which were full of hot air. After reading some of the post from the vets here I decided to go with Sanwu! They look great and for what you get for the price It was hard not to go with Podo's equipment. I ended up getting a few Spiker and Spiker Saber models in 1W 405nm, 4W 465nm, 1W 520nm, 1W 639nm, and a 100mW 532nm pointer. I placed two orders today so I post when they arrive. I'm so excited and cant wait to try new lasers in the future. I have a question for any of the vets reading this post. I really want to find a high power yellow laser and so far for the price and quality I keep leaning towards Dragon lasers. Does anyone have anymore insight as to what other brands or models I should look into for this wave length? Thanks again, and I hope I'm post this in the correct place.

Ooops, your post is in the wrong place. Should be in the "welcome section."

But you got some nice lasers coming your way. If you can post a review of them. It's always nice to read someone else's thought on their purchases. Check out Sanwu's BE with there adapter always a nice addition . And welcome to the forum , hopefully you got safety glasses with your purchase your going to need them? Those units will blind someone of yourself real quick. Be safe and enjoy. :)~~~~ maybe if you ask the moderator, they will move the post for you?

Last edited: