Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review Compilation - All Reviews In Just One Thread!

Jaseth

Hey Niko, this thread is awesome!
There is one problem though.. "Red Link = Negative Review"
If this is the case, then why are the Kenometer links red? Kenometers are pretty damn sweet LPMs and the reviewers recommend them.

Seb

Hey Niko, this thread is awesome!
There is one problem though.. "Red Link = Negative Review"
If this is the case, then why are the Kenometer links red? Kenometers are pretty damn sweet LPMs and the reviewers recommend them.

Seb

They are green :wtf:
They always were green, that's why I got confused by the message you left me in my visitor page...

I am colour blind...but only with maroon, dark reds and dark greens. However, I'm pretty sure the kenometer links are green :p

I see that my all in one thread Idea is being put to good use. Good stuff Niko

Your idea?

jayrob

Great idea Niko and only a brave LPF soldier like you can pull it off :beer::beer::beer:

Please add my reviews of Dave's Dorcy Jrs. as well as Igor's 6X, thanks :)

Btw, I'd move the DIYers up to the top ('cause they make the coolest lasers & laser gear :D)

p.s. REP CITY.

Traveller,

I like the way you made a review of your dealings of different sellers in the Trades and Feedback section:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/travellers-trade-reviews-41750.html

Seems like that post would be good for this thread...

Last edited:

Jaseth

Now they are green yes.. But I could have sworn they were exactly the same as the two Jake links - two links in a row which were red. That is so weird! I looked at them at least 4 times before commenting on it.
Oh well, there's no problem now so who cares :)

Seb

Ymerej

are there any reviews for any laserlands handhelds yet? been wanting to know if they have good products...