Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss 200mW Focusable Laser Torch - Extensive Review

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
If they got their batteries from outside China, how would it be then possible to send laser & batteries together?
Both Rayfoss & O-like are based in China & i guess lots of lasers they sell have lithium batteries, so why would Rayfoss say they can't send lithium batteries & Susie at o-like says its no problem!!!

Has anyone else had lithium batteries sent by either of these 2 companys!! Susie highly recomended stickers & batteries to be sent seperate, as i did a lot of folks on here!

p.s. i have my laser, so the paypal seem not to mind me ordering a laser!

Well my separate parcel is being sent by another kind of mail. Plus as what Hallucynogenyc said, you cannot really tell the difference what they are unless it actually SAYS it on there. Also I know how it gets through paypal but I will not say how because I do not want this company being compromised in any way..

Again, I am sure it will come in soon. If it does not come in at another week or so then I would be worried. I have yet gotten my laser and I really do not how to use tracking all that well so it will come whenever it comes around...

One last thing, if worst happens you can buy one of those batteries at any electronics store.

Yeh i suppose its hard to tell what they are, but the package has the bottom cap too & other stuff i need & spent money on!!

No, nothing yet at all!! It says on the Hong Kong website that its 5-7 days to here! But Susie says its ok about sending batteries & its longer than that!! I don't know what to think!! Especially as they were both sent same time!!

No, nothing yet at all!! It says on the Hong Kong website that its 5-7 days to here! But Susie says its ok about sending batteries & its longer than that!! I don't know what to think!! Especially as they were both sent same time!!

Just because it was shipped at the same time does not mean it will come any sooner. Hell my christmas gifts did not all come in at once and I ordered all of them on amazon at the same time and in the same box which still some came in their own packages separately..

Not only that but one time when ordering an item in MY STATE no less somehow the package jumped around the state and even went out of state before getting to me, mail is just inconvenient like that sometimes...

ZRTMWA

If you just type in "Rayfoss" on Google, a link to this thread is the second link that pops up.

D

Deleted member 8382

The power of this kind of reviews is huger than I ever imagined. I know of at least 6 people who bought this laser because of this review. I don't want to imagine how many bought it without registering on the forums or posting about it. The youtube video has almost 1.5k views xD

Right now there are problems with the website of Rayfoss, so goes the same error in google.
I talked to Faona (Rayfoss) and she said the following:

Hello David,Good day!
Thanks for your great concerning on our webpage!
Our web server operator's company been sealed by government by some unknow reason...we are busy to transfer our webpage data to another reliable server runner....it's need couple of days once finished I would inform you our new pages...sorry for any inconvenience caused in this period.

Any comments please feel free let us know!

Thank you!

Best regards,
www.rayfoss.com
Faona
Thanks to Alvert review, I chose the 200 mw Rayfoss I consider a good option for $ 150.
Greetings:)
Greetings :wave:

Last edited:
Well that is all good, I am glad things are being taken care of.

I forgot to mention, for awhile now I have gotten confirmed tracking of my items.

The laser itself is tracked on USPS and is "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" which I have no idea what that means I just hope its nothing bad.

The separate package is by Singapore Post and I really cannot make heads or tails of the situation since the english version does not work and the google translated version confuses me.

I just hope that everything comes in soon and intact..

ok I ordered a laser from rayfoss on there ebay store but my paypal only had my po box so will there be complications?

ok I ordered a laser from rayfoss on there ebay store but my paypal only had my po box so will there be complications?

What prevents you from emailing rayfoss your full address now?
EDIT: or right, they are down, but eBay's not, just send the seller a message.

My second parcel came in!!!

All the items (battery, charger, true label, and keys) that were shipped seperate from the laser itself came in fine!

Now all I have to do is wait for the laser to come in the mail, which on the tracker it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" which is probably delayed.

All I have to ask is how should I handle the battery? Should I charge it now?

How long does it need to be charge?

Can I always keep it in the charger when not using the laser, will it be good or bad for the battery?

wbayw

The Li batteries like if they are fully charged up. But don't let them in the charger, it isn't good for them. If they are fully charged, take them out. The most chargers have a led that indicates if the battery is fully charged. If you have a 18650, 2400 mAh battery and for examle a 400 mA charger, than it takes aproximately 6 hours to charge up if the battery is completly discharged. The more mA is the charger, the chargeing is more faster.

I just got my laser a few days ago and I have to say I absolutely love this thing, the beam is visible, it burns, it has everything I had hoped it will have for the laser.

I plan on doing a review of it as soon as I get my focalprice goggles..