Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Rayfoss 200mW Focusable Laser Torch - Extensive Review

xumi

ok I ordered a laser from rayfoss on there ebay store but my paypal only had my po box so will there be complications?

I think that what he meant was:

that he bought the laser in the Rayfoss' ebay-store, but in his/her paypal account, he/she only has the PO BOX info and not his/her real address (maybe is using some service to buy thing to certain place and then resend those things to his/her real address, like here in Chile, a kinda insulated piece of land concerning to Shipping).

I'm new BTW :p

maizor

Definitely think I'm going to order one of these Rayfoss lasers based on this review. Still recommend getting the RF532-200mW-FLX? I was possibly thinking of getting the RF532-200mW-QGT instead because of the waterproof housing (and $20 cheaper) but it's not focusable. Anybody have one of these?

Thanks.

I can't say about things I've not seen. However, I wouldn't expect any of them to do anything better than this unit, so don't take risks, this one has proved to be a bang for the bucket already

shaneomac

I am looking at the RF532-100mW-FLX, does anyone have this laser?

Also i wanted to know how you pay on rayfoss. Can you pay by paypal?

And whether any one else lives in england and has ordered a laser from rayfoss?

Yes, you can use paypal. And I know of people on England who have ordered from Rayfoss and received without problems. The 100mW model is just that, the same but half power.

shaneomac

Thanks, I also wanted to have the laser IR filtered, do you know whether i will still be able to burn if i have the IR filter fitted to the 100mw version

dmdevotee

this torch can cut black electrical tape without focusing???

mine can't...i don't have a LPM, and i'm afraid that i received a underspec unit, although faona confirmed me by email that it was 208 mW....

if i focuse it, it costs like hell to cutting it...

and about hard black plastic cd cases, i only can do some marks, but not a complete hole (maybe within 5 minutes of constant exposure i would...)

about burning matches... i simply CAN'T burn with a pink match (not tried a black match) even FOCUSING it...simply, i can't...i saw in Hallucynogenyc video review that he can burn a match within seconds WITHOUT focusing....

and i'm not impressed at all with the beam at night...i'm thinking about returning it

Last edited: