Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

midnight tonite or Fri nite?-sorry to be a pest haha= -BTW IMHO if this thing takes in more money than expected we sould hold back some$ and get cOLd an nice bday present-from the membership a gormet meal for two at a nice resturant or similar gift -jan 7 is not for off. Or we could start a new fundor raffle for that cause. Avery deserves it. what do you all think????Len
Len, I think you've got an A-1 idea there buddy & IMHO, I can't think of anyone who rates a wonderful gift like that, than Avery & his lady !!!! EXCELLENT idea, Len.....rob

midnight tonite or Fri nite?-sorry to be a pest haha= -BTW IMHO if this thing takes in more money than expected we sould hold back some$ and get cOLd an nice bday present-from the membership a gormet meal for two at a nice resturant or similar gift -jan 7 is not for off. Or we could start a new fundor raffle for that cause. Avery deserves it. what do you all think????Len]QUOTE.

Len, I think you've got an A-1 idea there buddy & IMHO, I can't think of anyone who rates a wonderful gift like that, than Avery & his lady !!!! EXCELLENT idea, Len.....rob

thanks Phoenix-much appreciated coming from a LPF vet...... see y'all -- not all my ideas are stoopid!! LOL--Len

That makes a couple of members with this suggestion, (and I agree Avery is more than worthy), anyone want to start a poll? -Glenn

Aren't YOU gonna do it Glenn ??? Atop all your other projects ???............rob j/k

Jaseth

I think it's a great idea! I guess there is really no way of keeping it a surprise since we need a poll and possibly another raffle - on the forum that he is the Admin of :p - but I still think it would be a nice thing to do.

I'm really looking forward to the draw too :) It sucks that it has to be on the other side of the World though, I am going to a party soon and you guys probably just got up ;) I guess I will just have to play it sober and get up early tomorrow for the results.

Seb

Well everyone who entered this raffle has their eyes on the thread. So I'd say if anyone had a problem with you using some of the profits to buy Avery a B-day present, please post your objection now.

Objections only so we dont clog the thread.

Like someone would vote 'no'??? HUD!!(thats DUH backwords)I suggest we all send a buck to GOOD OLE DAVE and trust him to fwd it to Avery- he doesn't usually have much going on!!!LOL--- we could mark it 'aixiz modules' again--Len

AAAHHH i was goin to buy 2 or 3 yesterday or the day before, but i thought that it was over...AWWWW!!! DAMN!!:yabbmad:

That would be quick and simple--let Avery choose how to spend it. I am,however, in favor of another raffle like this last one to help LPF. We all have stuff still to put up and maybe more companies will donate to the next one. win/win for all!! But I feel we need to give Glenn a break for amonth or two or maybe somebody else can help/host it --hak

AAAHHH i was goin to buy 2 or 3 yesterday or the day before, but i thought that it was over...AWWWW!!! DAMN!!:yabbmad:

:whistle:......

detail_image.php