Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

Jaseth

Will there be a period after the draw but before the shipping where we can swap prizes? I know already that there is some low value stuff on the prize list I really want while some of the more expensive things I have no use for, so it would be nice to be able to swap so people get the most out of what they win.

Seb

Yes there will be a little time to try to swap and also to contact the donor, for those prizes that are upgradeable such as jayrob offered. -Glenn

Glenn, I'm ready to pay you back. I can only pay via PayPal, is there any way I can do it? What if I mark it as "Goods"?

I have a dilda that I was gonna sell but I will donate if its not too late. Maybe you can just ad it to the list and I will send it to the winner directly?

It is kinda banged up so its not a grand prize or nothin but it still puts out exactly 200mW.

AndyM

Would you mind if I bought three tickets using the Axixz module method? Paypal is really my only payment option.

Go for it my friend! I don't have any Axixz modules, ;) but I'll order some if folks want them instead of trading them for other items... -Glenn

I have a dilda that I was gonna sell but I will donate if its not too late. Maybe you can just ad it to the list and I will send it to the winner directly?

It is kinda banged up so its not a grand prize or nothin but it still puts out exactly 200mW.
Thanks Glutton, that is the way most of the prizes are being done, and is what I prefer. please PM me a bit of description, AMB! -Glenn

Last edited:
Here is the laser. You can just make out the 2 markings on the head. This is from set screws holding it place while I was doing various stuff. There is a total of 6 marks on the laser. I wish I could do better but for 3 dollars the winner wont be disappointed.

beamshots009-2.jpg

Nice pic and a pretty nice donation, we are now giving away 10 complete lasers! -Glenn

Last edited:
Hey Friends Thanks for your ticket buying and support of our forum! Please check the list on the first post, if I didn't list your tickets, please send me an email with as many details as possible about name and date and PP or GC etc. on the ticket purchase. I'll make every effort to verify and list you before the drawing. Thanks again and Good Luck! -Glenn

Last edited:
I was just thinking about the number of tickets purchased and the number of pirzes and have concluded that it is going to take you a very long time to cut out all those tickets and to draw all those prizes. Like many many many hours. It may even turn out to be an all day event.
Thanks for donating your time.