Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

Jaseth

I guess that's true..
Yeah I figured out it was something like that :p Until I joined this forum I never thought I would hear those kinds of jokes from any 40+ year old other than my uncle ;)

Seb

How do I send money using google checkout? I can't figure it out.
Here's how, (you will need a CC), send me your email address, and first and last name, I'll invoice you for LPFR units, the tickets will be listed uppon payment. Every ticket will have an equal chance at the prizes, and all the funds that are left after purchasing the 3X CNI lasers & mailing prizes will be a "Win" for the forum, (funds sent to cold). That's about all there is to it.

Have Fun! -Glenn

Monco

$21 sent as a gift for 7 tickets please :) thank you very much :)

wish me luck!!!!

Jaseth

Hey guys, so far 211 tickets for this raffle have been sold meaning $633 have been collected. Even when the prizes paid for by the raffle money have been purchased and everything has been shipped out, there will be a nice big donation for LPF in there!
For every ticket you have, there is a 0.47% chance to win 1st prize.
Keep in mind that since there are so many prizes, anyone with 5 tickets or more is almost certain to win something!

Seb

So I could still pay with paypal if I send payment as a gift? I'd like to buy a few tickets :)

Looky folks, now Jerry has 3 LPM modules listed and they will measure to 150 mW! Thanks Jerry, (Lasersbee)

So I could still pay with paypal if I send payment as a gift? I'd like to buy a few tickets :)

is paypal back on, as a option?

Also, with so many prizes on the list. Has anybody thought about extending this fund raiser, for another 45 days or so. With Christmas approaching many of us come into extra money, from gifts and employment bonuses.
I know for sure I will have a extra hundred or so, to buy what ever I want.
Extend it to the end of the year, and have a new years eve drawing:)

I think it's perfect right now. It's already been a great success, Most people will win a prize, and the forum will get a nice donation.

This can always be done again also.

is paypal back on, as a option?

Also, with so many prizes on the list. Has anybody thought about extending this fund raiser, for another 45 days or so. With Christmas approaching many of us come into extra money, from gifts and employment bonuses.
I know for sure I will have a extra hundred or so, to buy what ever I want.
Extend it to the end of the year, and have a new years eve drawing:)

Sorry, I am not too tempted, but I sure hope somebody else runs another one soon after, then I can enter! :evil: -Glenn

I think it's perfect right now. It's already been a great success, Most people will win a prize, and the forum will get a nice donation.

This can always be done again also.

I agree with Moh...

There are a lot of prizes already... and Glenn has to keep track of
everything...
I think this Raffle is fine the way it is to give Glenn a light at the end
of the tunnel... IMO

Jerry

I agree with Moh...

There are a lot of prizes already... and Glenn has to keep track of
everything...
I think this Raffle is fine the way it is to give Glenn a light at the end
of the tunnel... IMO

Jerry

I concur.. only 10 more days! This is gonna be good!!

Hi Glenn,

I sent you a Pm a while ago. I wanted to buy 2 tickets. Still waiting patiently:)
later,
iskor12