Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

I am truly impressed out how this is turning out. The amount of generous prizes donated by all the members surprises me. It's great to see such an active forum community. I don't think this is very common on most forums.

So far this is turning out to be a great success.

borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

This is good to have these tickets as, if you get this it will be fine and this will give you big prizes, I do want to have some.

This is really fun to have to have this.

Thanks!!

Sorry folks, Paypal says that you can not buy any further tickets with Paypal, (They consider it under the same category as Lottery or gambling). I will not have to refund all the tickets but, I will have to have any further sales done with M.O.s or checks. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's the address to send to for tickets:
G. Hand
1936 Silver Hawk Dr.
Diamond bar, CA 91765

Thanks And Good luck! -Glenn

Krutz

hmm, thats bad news..
how about collecting all payments with another paypal account, then do one big transfer to you? of course i have no idea when and when not to pay taxes.. i have a private paypal account, cant even select that tax thing that was said here?

manuel

No #50 is not a "gag prize" it is cool to project a medium output greenie through some marbles specially melted flattened ones, besides, also to this prize, I believe I can add a couple of trinkets as well. Note several of the prizes are small prizes, but what you do with them can add to the value significantly and also, you will not have to pay shipping! Also, remember some of the prizes can be upgraded! -Glenn

Krutz, PP doesn't want any involvement in a raffle, I thought about ways around this, and mailing seemed the best, If somebody were to order goods f. s. from me that is fine but for raffle tickets, the PP way(s) is/ are not to be used, please! -Glenn

Last edited:
what about Google check out? i have used it before and they dont have all the stupid rules as paypal plus i think its lower rates

O.K. It does look like Google Checkout can be used to order tickets! thanks, I really thought they would have the same policy, but they do not seem to. :wave: -Glenn

Last edited:
is #50 a gag prize? serious question.

They are not "marbles" but i dont really know how to explain it any other way. They are transparent (coloured) on top but at the flat side of the marble, its rippled and reflective... I used to use them in a lumina wheel.... got awesome patterns with it!

BTW is it still a go ahead with the google check out? btw is it same email address for google checkout as your pp?

Want to buy a few tickets soon!

EDIT: didn't read the op! thanks glenn!

They are not "marbles" but i dont really know how to explain it any other way. They are transparent (coloured) on top but at the flat side of the marble, its rippled and reflective... I used to use them in a lumina wheel.... got awesome patterns with it!

BTW is it still a go ahead with the google check out? btw is it same email address for google checkout as your pp?

Want to buy a few tickets soon!

EDIT: didn't read the op! thanks glenn!

Semi-Spheres? x^2 + y^2 + z^2 = 1 ; z >= 0 ?