Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Radiant X4: A LPM for the masses at Illumination Supply!

ARG

I just assemble the LPM's for Radiant, the final sale price is ultimately the decision of the folks over at Radiant Electronics. That being said, the price will likely be around $150 (give or take)

gozert

That's quite affordable. Thanks. I'll probably get one. Originally I wanted a Laserbee, but there's just no way I'm paying 60$ shipping for something that costs less than 20$ to be shipped.

Will the thermopile have anything to keep it from rolling around? I feel like this might be difficult to keep in place being round. Everything else looks great

ARG

Will the thermopile have anything to keep it from rolling around? I feel like this might be difficult to keep in place being round. Everything else looks great

It has a standard 1/4" tripod mount built in, the idea being that it can be mounted on a mini-tripod to hold it in position. That or a 1/4" bolt can be used to stop it from rolling.

So im assuming the upgrades were a better heatsinked tec with a different coating, is that right?

ARG

So im assuming the upgrades were a better heatsinked tec with a different coating, is that right?

The X4 and XT are more dissimilar than similar. Cutting down on the response time required a lot of improvements to the hardware. Every part on the bill of materials is different, with the exception of one connector.

Last edited:
This is looking very interesting! I might sell my Ophir to buy one of these.

^ every time one of those happens i think you just released the lpm...

Last edited:

ARG

Working through the calibration of each unit, it's moving along :)

Last edited:

Pman

I'm assuming you were joking about the 1/4 inch bolt;) Made me smirk inside:)

Don't Rush the calibration, but I hope they can be done in time for Christmas. :san:

Alan

ARG

The X4 is discontinued.

It's actually moving along pretty quickly actually, I'm working on these every day. There's some behind the scenes improvements I've been working on which pushed the delivery time back a bit.

APEX1

The X4 is discontinued.

It's actually moving along pretty quickly actually, I'm working on these every day. There's some behind the scenes improvements I've been working on which pushed the delivery time back a bit.

I went on the website and sent an email but this answers my question lol
thanks ARG I'm quite excited to see what the new one will have in store for us. :)