Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Qlimax = 25 Green Laser Scanners

Ash

I guess it's difficult to blind someone when their eyes are moving back-and-forth really fast from all the Molly they took.

Last edited:
Lamboghini8, the show you posted here awhile back makes this look weak.. It was another qlimax party, IIRC.

Laser-Image has to be my favorite company for lasershows, They always blow me away. A++ Hugo, Great Work

need something like that her in the USA i would so go to that :p may have to make and international trip any body i can stay with :p

HIMNL9

I don't know, but i must have an evily soul, in the deep ..... cause, when i see one of these shows, i always end wondering "what about pull out their main power at half of the show, and see what happens ?" ..... LOL :eg: :D

3zuli

what's that Qlimax song?? I WANT IT!!!!! :drool::drool:
btw yeah, it's very hard to find really good laser show here in Slovakia...:cryyy:
ooh, why I didn't attend on DJ Tiesto's tour few months ago, he's shows are awesome!! :cryyy:

Last edited:
plus he is a good dj I like him : ) Man I wish we had dj's here in the states or at least some I knew about but now it’s got to be that rap crap I think I was born in the wrong country

Ash

plus he is a good dj I like him : ) Man I wish we had dj's here in the states or at least some I knew about but now it’s got to be that rap crap I think I was born in the wrong country
It really depends on what city in the US.
I see great DJ's all the time in LA. Also, Miami and New York have a few excellent clubs that have top name DJ's often. You just gotta' live near a big city and know where to look for a good party. :beer:

Well i am far away from all that in Dallas Texas where they like their rap and country :(