Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pp

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice photos Bruce; it's been way too long, we've missed your artistry! :yh:
BTW, what is pp? :thinking:
:kewlpics: as always, +rep!

Last edited:
Hi,
Awesome photos as usual Those balls in the pic looks like hematite maybe because of the beams. great job pal keep them coming ..

Rich:)

Hey bowtieguy,
Should have never been posted! I did leave one

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
52ca091b51b2257827f0e703b3cb2fad.jpg

:D

So colourful and amazing to look at as always Brucemir. +rep :beer:

Last edited:
Hey ElectricPlasma,
These were never meant to be posted. I just wanted to preview them. You cannot preview them unless a title is put in. I usually type one or two letters so I can see what the pics would look like this size, In this case "pp". I thought I clicked on preview and obviously I hit the wrong button. This is the second time I have done this. I have been working with these hematite magnets for about 5 weeks now in all different configurations and without seeing the older and simpler ones these look kind of stupid and overblown.

Last edited:
Hey ElectricPlasma,
These were never meant to be posted. I just wanted to preview them. You cannot preview them unless a title is put in. I usually type one or two letters so I can see what the pics would look like this size, In this case "pp". I thought I clicked on preview and obviously I hit the wrong button. This is the second time I have done this. I have been working with these hematite magnets for about 5 weeks now in all different configurations and without seeing the older and simpler ones these look kind of stupid and overblown.

I see, would you like the thread to be deleted?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Bruce, they look good to us, we're easy, heck if they've got lasers in them they can't look to bad! :D

Edit: Curtis, love that cats eyes!

Last edited:

Radim

Awesome pics, Bruce. Rep+
Are those balls neodymium magnets? I have these, but yours look much bigger.

ElectricPlasma - you can leave it, thank you!

yes, Radim my balls are bigger.... they are 3/4" hematite. I also have some 1" ones but they are not in these pics

Bruce, your photos are amazing! It's like the most spectacular neon rainbow ever. :kewlpics: