Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Went to the gun show today and bought a bunch of fun stuff and also scored this treasure to add to my collection.

Not a very flattering depiction of the Trumper, looks more like a fat headed troll. I wonder if they intended that (Psst: I'm glad he's in)..

New photo's to share:

Take a boat ride in the Villaggio mall in Doha, Qatar. Your girl will love it: http://www.villaggioqatar.com/Gondola Rides.html

This mall is amazing, that blue sky with clouds is painted on the ceiling throughout and a huge place.

:)

They pack a crowd in:

The Villaggio mall has an average of 50,000 visitors daily, they do business.

Any you have created or taken yourself is what I've understood, but more so your own photo's, I think. That one smells of spam to me.

mjavala

Hey @Alaskan thanks for the info!

That image you saw earlier was in my sig, but i removed it to be safe hehe

DashApple: Man, that is one hunk of metal and does have the appearance of being several decades old, how old is it?

mjavala: I don't know having that in your signature is a bad thing, just that you only have a few posts and put that up right away, that's why I had the spam impression.

Last edited:
Yeah , I have acess to forklift or pallet truck so moving it isn't to much of an issue : P

Nature & Technology
50km MTB trail yesterday, found a "Pyro-Box" traffic counter in the woods :p

000_no_exif.jpg