Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Post your random pics!

paul1598419

This is a 3,000 amp service switch. The bolt got a little hot.
I think the others were not torqued well and that one was carrying most of the load.
If you look at all the other bolts, they have a black mark on them. That's what Sparkies
do after we torque one. The three on the blade with the red hot bolt are not marked!
When we finally did a shutdown and replaced it, that bolt just crumbled into dust.

OOPS!

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Ouch, good lesson on proper torque.

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
Went to the gun show today and bought a bunch of fun stuff and also scored this treasure to add to my collection.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Not a very flattering depiction of the Trumper, looks more like a fat headed troll. I wonder if they intended that (Psst: I'm glad he's in)..

New photo's to share:

Take a boat ride in the Villaggio mall in Doha, Qatar. Your girl will love it: http://www.villaggioqatar.com/Gondola Rides.html

This mall is amazing, that blue sky with clouds is painted on the ceiling throughout and a huge place.

:)

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
They pack a crowd in:

The Villaggio mall has an average of 50,000 visitors daily, they do business.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Any you have created or taken yourself is what I've understood, but more so your own photo's, I think. That one smells of spam to me.

mjavala

Hey @Alaskan thanks for the info!

That image you saw earlier was in my sig, but i removed it to be safe hehe

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
DashApple: Man, that is one hunk of metal and does have the appearance of being several decades old, how old is it?

mjavala: I don't know having that in your signature is a bad thing, just that you only have a few posts and put that up right away, that's why I had the spam impression.

Last edited:

DashApple

Alaskan: Yeah Its not the lightest , Weights 600Kg . The date is unknow - I'd guess around 1950 - 1980

DashApple

Yeah , I have acess to forklift or pallet truck so moving it isn't to much of an issue : P