Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post your random pics!

ferd19

Last edited:

Humm ... random? :yh:

Here is a hummingbird that entered in my house recently:

Here another one:

Eolic power plant (Palmas - PR/Brazil):

And here some clouds:

Last edited:
Wow Gizmo. I am speechless. I hoe you continue to share your art with us in the future.
Here is some of my art. I have been a professional tattooist for 21 years and also do art projects for festivals and Burning Man. I have studied indigenous cultures tattooing such as The Hopi and Shipibo indians, Polyensian Islands and draw heavily from these peoples ancient art. Probably not too many tattoo art fans here though I'm guessing.

Last edited:

Teej

A few from a trip in AZ last Spring (I didn't have any gear with me, so these are with a shirt pocket camera, so, forgive the quality):

:wave:

trencheel303

Alaskan that laser is mental; I love it.

Teej those pics are immense, regardless of the camera you've used, you used its potential for sure.

And did someone say random? Ok, random in 3, 2, 1...

Concrete street lights!

A 400W bulb

Two polis!

Snapping the snapper

The rare time when the local corrie lochan froze so much you could stand on it and play curling!

A bit of artistic HDR

A mixture of three light sources on a motorway:

Pure SOX!

Minecraft:

(Yes, that is a scale model of Battersea Power Station at roughly 50% assuming 1 block is 1 metre and I didn't goof the math!)

An old power station I used to visit:

(These old computers took at least two people to lift - we tried and then promptly didn't bother! They're enormous and must be made out of stone!!)

I've urbexed a few places but Inverkip was by far the topper of them all.

And finally ...

166 Watts of 589!

:D

Alaskan

Great photo's, love your police too, wish ours were more like that, a lot more Americans would be alive today if there were peace officers without weapons here. Of course, SWAT teams still need weapons, but the average cop, not so sure.

Last edited:

starlight

I don't know yet.

It looks like an AN/FPS-18 gap-filler annex
RADAR.

Here is some more info.
Information for Emery, MI
that is some awesome information. I always wonder how you find things. I took the picture out the windshield of the car, the thing is that close to the road. It's at the corner of E. North Territorial rd. and North Dixboro rd. in Salem, MI

Ir does look like Doppler radar.
I wanted to get out of car and climb in the thing. I might stop next time and ask around to see if I can get more info. A friend of mine lives about a ½ miles away from it so drive by often.

Last edited: