Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post your random pics!

Things

Laser projector :) I have a few line lenses coming in the mail so I can set up something a bit more permanent.

Alaskan

Had to fly back to the mountain again today, here's a photo from our trip on the wayb ack, stopped by a glacier for a few minutes.

Here is a fun one I like. Not too impressive compared to some of the amazing pics here but one that I like none the less. Its a 5mW 532 shined into a buffalo skull. I like how the light shines through the thinner cavities of the skull.

Below that is a vintage brass flashlight I hope to build up some day. I appreciate old things.

Attachments

Ash

Hi Ash,
Is this in England or Scottland? My wife is from the UK and this pic looks very similar to a station near here childhood home.
This picture was taken at the Paris-Gare de Lyon Railway station on Sept. 6, 2011.
The image was just processed through a tiltshift filter. :thinking:

Alaskan

For all of you suffering through early and heavy snows, thank you, Alaska has very little right now due to your taking it for us :)

Photo I took at the Alyeska Ski Resort today, they are suffering slow business right now.

Last edited:

Alaskan

Company Christmas party, paid for an overnight after a nice dinner with everyone. Would be nice to work at such a pretty place.

Sheppie

All the pictures are beautiful but somehow I can't stop staring at the train station one. It absolutely amazing and just like someone before - I was also wondering for a while if it's the real thing or a tiny model. Absolutely phenomenal.

ped

@Ash,

I've been trying to do tilt shift photo's for a while with NO success :/