Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Post your pics of unique builds no-one else has

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Like the look of those radial fins.

paul1598419

That is very nice looking, ArcticDude. The only thing I would change is the length of the wire from the diode to the driver, or the wire to the pill. But, visually stunning.

Last edited:
Bravo ArcticDude , Then you know how to build laser pointers, I thought I only knew how to print them in PETG.....

I'm astonished

Anyway , cute plaything

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Nice avatar, scary blue beaming eyes. Are you native to Italy?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I am native to Ohio, lets talk offline. I wanted to ask you some questions about your 3D biz, please PM me a phone number and I will call, if you don't mind doing so.

Shoot me a PM ... and make your questions if you want ! my phone number ? yet my phone number is 666 call please!

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is very nice looking, ArcticDude. The only thing I would change is the length of the wire from the diode to the driver, or the wire to the pill. But, visually stunning.
Yes I know, I'm gonna shorten wires when I get back to home. I didn't have third hand with me at our summer cottage, only soldering iron and the parts. :p

SOSDD

I thought I'd share one of my lightsabers with everyone. While I don't have the tools to machine my own hosts, I take empty custom replicas or kits and install all the electronics. All of mine have sound, accent lighting and many have highly detailed "guts" if you will. Here is my Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi. I have an extensive collection of these that I've done so if there is some interest I can post photos and even short videos of a whole bunch. The laser is 520nm, 700mw running on a micro flex. It runs on a single 18650 battery with a built in recharge port.

Attachments

Last edited:

SOSDD

Here is my N465 Obi-Wan Kenobi. BobMc was interested in seeing it. It is screen accurate with full sound and in hilt recharge.

Attachments

Last edited: