Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your PC setup .

Diachi said:
I think Frothy Chimps setup beats  yours  ;)

Everyone has nice setups though , I would make mines even better if I had the money, but i'm 14 and can't get a job for another 2 months  :'(

I'm studying engineering and i cant get a job in the next 3 years :D

daguin

Niko said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1221072421/40#48 date=1222601501]I think Frothy Chimps setup beats  yours  ;)

Everyone has nice setups though , I would make mines even better if I had the money, but i'm 14 and can't get a job for another 2 months  :'(

I'm studying engineering and i cant get a job in the next 3 years :D[/quote]

I'm a professor.  I don't even want a job.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=Niko link=1221072421/40#49 date=1222618922][quote author=Diachi link=1221072421/40#48 date=1222601501]I think Frothy Chimps setup beats  yours  ;)

I'm studying engineering and i cant get a job in the next 3 years :D[/quote]

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Shouldn't you be happy to be a professor :p?

My Desktop (reorganized it today)
Click for full view, it's big and thus I am using the hotlink :)

daguin

Niko said:

Peace,
dave

I wasn't clear enough.  

I LOVE being a professor, but it is hardly a JOB ;)  

I was in construction for 13 years before I went back to school and became a professor.  

Trust me, I know what a job is . . .and being a professor. . . ain't one.  :)

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=Niko link=1221072421/40#51 date=1222630786]

Peace,
dave

I wasn't clear enough.  

I LOVE being a professor, but it is hardly a JOB ;)  

I was in construction for 13 years before I went back to school and became a professor.  

Trust me, I know what a job is . . .and being a professor. . . ain't one.  :)

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

So you like your job so much you don't consider it as a job?

daguin

Niko said:

In construction I worked HARD for 40-60 hours a week.  Usually six days a week.  It was dirty.  It was loud.  It was up before light and dead tired when I got home.  It was 50 weeks a year.  If I didn't feel like going in, I still had to.  If I was really sick, the work was all there when I returned and I had to work more hours to catch up.  THAT was a job!

As a professor I "work" for 15 hours a week.  I usually work three or four days a week.  Most of that time is spent just talking.  Since I am a "speech teacher" some of my time is spent just listening to others speak.  I get all the major holidays off.  I get spring break and winter break off.  If I don't want to work a summer session, nobody cares.  If I don't feel like going in, the students rejoice.  If I am really sick, I can adjust the schedule to adapt to my illness.  That my friend, is NOT a job :)

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=Niko link=1221072421/40#54 date=1222634712]

In construction I worked HARD for 40-60 hours a week.  Usually six days a week.  It was dirty.  It was loud.  It was up before light and dead tired when I got home.  It was 50 weeks a year.  If I didn't feel like going in, I still had to.  If I was really sick, the work was all there when I returned and I had to work more hours to catch up.  THAT was a job!

As a professor I "work" for 15 hours a week.  I usually work three or four days a week.  Most of that time is spent just talking.  Since I am a "speech teacher" some of my time is spent just listening to others speak.  I get all the major holidays off.  I get spring break and winter break off.  If I don't want to work a summer session, nobody cares.  If I don't feel like going in, the students rejoice.  If I am really sick, I can adjust the schedule to adapt to my illness.  That my friend, is NOT a job :)

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

Completely understood ;)

Previous setup:
Case: NZXT Hush
CPU: Amd x2 3800+
Mobo: MSI k9N Platinum
RAM: OCZ Reaper 2 GB
GPU: Ati x1950xtx

Present Setup:
NZXT Guardian (modded)
Cpu: Intel p4 3.2 Ghz
Ram: 1 GB of crappy corsair
GPU: 7600gt
mobo: not even worth mentioning.

Laptop: HP dv6505eo
Cpu: 1.7 ghz dul core
2 GB ram

I am getting worse and worse stuff but I am just a poor student and now I am putting all my money cahs on lasers so I'll have to sell my present rig soon :p

not mine but its worth posting! this guy has 11 computers total with 36 wow accouts so he can do raids or something, it costs him over $5000 a year!!!

wow-36box2-1.jpg

Things

Dude, how the heck could you use all those??

I wouldnt bother with THAT many computers, I would rip them all and combine them for a super computer :D

diachi

Things said:
Dude, how the heck could you use all those??

I wouldnt bother with THAT many computers, I would rip them all and combine them for a super computer :D

Does it not look shopped a little bit to you ? ?

diachi

Thats photo shopped for sure ::) Still awesome ::)

It MUST be shopped :eek: Thats .... God .... Wow ....