Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your: Desk/Work area!

Soon...The Ophir is on the UPS truck! But, don't get too excited; My bench isn't nearly as exciting as yours.

Alright guys...I had to re-work my switched PS for my Ophir (love those Israelis!) and stayed half an hour late at work to get these shots for you, and to also show off my peak rating on my 520nm MS-SSW! So, behold in all it's splendor, the natural environment of the scumbagatheist.

First, the long view...
wcOWCLb.jpg

And, a little more detail...
blLUFLo.jpg

Over 110mW!! Now, I only got it here at 113mW, but I swear that I saw it hit 115mW before setting up the shot.

Reactions: ped

norbyx

Is it just the picture or it looks that the beam is not hitting the center of the ophir,?

It may be off center some. My tripod has flexy legs and is crap. I need to get one of the cheap ones like you posted.

Now you're just makin' me jealous ;) You look like your pretty set in the mad scientist dept.

~ LB

ped

I love those weller irons , they literally last forever.

I love those weller irons , they literally last forever.

Yeah, I love mine too! The temp lock-out seems a little silly to me, but I'm not bumping my station all of the time. And, I love being able to quickly pop on a big, fat head when I need something for the BIG joints.

I was trying to convince Lazerbeak how good this unit is. We'll see what he goes with.

norbyx

^^^ Well you told me you liked my work place... You have a bigger work place than I do. I have to work in a very small table as you have more space. Should we trade?

It was all of your goodies I was jealous over. Trade? Sure....send me your goodies, and I'll send you my nasty ass bench!

Yeah, I love mine too! The temp lock-out seems a little silly to me, but I'm not bumping my station all of the time. And, I love being able to quickly pop on a big, fat head when I need something for the BIG joints.

I was trying to convince Lazerbeak how good this unit is. We'll see what he goes with.

I was going back rereading threads SBA. Which soldering iron was it? As you have way more experience at this point, if I can afford it I will. At this point I was just looking at a Radio Shack set, either $50 or $100.

~ LB

norbyx

It was all of your goodies I was jealous over. Trade? Sure....send me your goodies, and I'll send you my nasty ass bench!

Oh that was it... well the goodies are nothing special. If shipping wasn't such a problem with selling things in the US I would have sold most of the things I don't use.
Here in Costa Rica, if you sell something, everyone wants to buy it for 1/100 of the original cost, so that is why I keep them hanging.