Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

A small snack will also help raise your energy levels... if you absolutely must stay awake, snacking will keep you up. Obviously it's extremely unhealthy, but, in desperate times, desperate measure.

I use to chew on sunflower seeds when on long patient transfers in the middle of the night. Keep you from falling asleep and killing the two people in the back. I guess the mental work of getting that worthless seed out of it's damn shell keeps your mind awake.

Well actually, it does kinda give you a kick or at least keeps you awake, but it's not that "taurin" crap which nobody on the planet actually knows what it does.

Check the caffeine and sugar content on the can.

Oh and for the record, I also love me some energy drinks but simply because of the taste, and nothing else.

well depends there is a 0 calorie red bull

I know caffeine works for me... from lots and lots of experience.

Red bull actually makes me kind of sleepy and jittery at the same time... certainly no added energy.

The five hour energy shots definitely do help, but I think I'm developing a tolerance to them - the effect is not as perceptible and shorter lived.

If I really need an energy boost, generally I have one bottle of five hour energy, and a cup of coffee, with two spoons of sugar.

A small snack will also help raise your energy levels... if you absolutely must stay awake, snacking will keep you up. Obviously it's extremely unhealthy, but, in desperate times, desperate measure.

I am not a fan of amphet derivatives of any kind... way too much risk imho, although in the short term they work great.

Modafinil is an interesting drug, you can easily stay awake for 2-4 days with moderate doses. Of course at the tail end you will experience irritation, and mood swings, as well as loss of appetite, and extreme dry mouth.

As with everything, all things in moderation...

where do you get modafinil?

yeah i dont like amphetamines they make me super irritable and pretty much a douche. methamphetamine's agree with me more :p

caffeine works ok for me but for some reason soft drinks even diet ones work far better for me than coffee

where do you get modafinil?

yeah i dont like amphetamines they make me super irritable and pretty much a douche. methamphetamine's agree with me more :p

caffeine works ok for me but for some reason soft drinks even diet ones work far better for me than coffee

Prescription - I'm sure there are generics of it by now, but when I used to take it, they were $10 per pill... considering I took 1-4 a day.... well it was a pricey habit. Regular doctors can prescribe it, and you should definitely 100% have a prescription handy... it is schedule IV - meaning it's not likely to be an issue, but it could be.

You can also apparently order it online for much, much lower prices... never tried that route.

With the soft drinks you're probably reacting to the gas/sensation more than anything else. Chew a tablet of vivarin sometime... trust me you'll be WIDE awake from the taste fast.

IsaacT

I have a prescription for adderall extended release. The bottle costs 50 dollars after insurance, and you get 30 or 31 pills in it. I have the prescription for ADD.

I have a prescription for adderall extended release. The bottle costs 50 dollars after insurance, and you get 30 or 31 pills in it. I have the prescription for ADD.

"AFTER insurance" heh....... stimulants are expensive. i doubt they are less than 4$ a pill before insurance . ive been on a methamphetamine patch like 6$ a piece after insurance

Last edited:

catman

A tiny car. I think I could fit that thing in the back of my truck.

probably, friend on the right of the pic is crazy about old cars, we could hardly convince him not to buy it for 50 euro (dude already has 6 or so old cars in various states of decay :D (kinda the same with me and old computer parts) ).

This is my Serious Business face, inside my "Laser Office" as my wife likes to call it.

attachment.php

ITS GENERAL ZOD!!!
Man_of_Steel_37095.jpg

MrHurt

Me with the girl I love...

Cant live without this woman.. 9 months together.:D:wave::D

I feel the tart and pucker factor of the taurine does it for me.

For instance, java monsters don't really do much more me, but any other monster does. The originals do the most. Rehabs taste the best.

EDIT: He worked it out with me, very gentleman like.

Attachments

• 4flSTgm.jpg
    4flSTgm.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

daguin

He probably just hates you ;)

Grow some thicker skin

You are not going to get along with everybody

Get used to it

Deal with it

Peace,