Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

Here's me ^^ :crackup:

When i shot this picture, pixels died.

oqZOy.jpg

Cheers, sm.

Last edited:

Alright, picture of her topless and you're forgiven :shhh:

Also how about those cheatcodes Moh keeps going on about:p

Tsk, Tsk, some people would take offense at that. I'm pretty laid back though. You can search her facebook for bikini shots if you like, but she is modest and I don't share. :)

Here's me ^^ :crackup:

When i shot this picture, pixels died.

oqZOy.jpg

Cheers, sm.

Ouch, what did you do to your hand and fingers? :cryyy:

Last edited:
Tsk, Tsk, some people would take offense at that. I'm pretty laid back though. You can search her facebook for bikini shots if you like, but she is modest and I don't share. :)

Ouch, what did you do to your hand and fingers? :cryyy:

I cut my hand in glass and damaged my nerve lines and some other bits.

Ouch, my dad dropped a car on himself while working under it. He had some safety backups but still managed to trap his hand between a frame rail and a wood block. He had screws all in his hand for a while. He has about 85-90% use of it now.

But I think it took 10 years off of my mom's life when she ran into the garage and saw him pinned under there!

Hey, you're the one who started the topless thing:p

No use getting offended now.

Last edited:
DKS you and ya missus look stunning - your both a good looking set. Bill? what are you doing sitting on the grass there pal - did you find a mine and am waiting for the bomb squad?

Fretwrecker94, that moustache photo is pretty disturbing. The accordiphone works by squeezing. Like ya lazer module :)

i like being grounded.

OK, I just found the "post a picture" thread, so now I feel obligated to... Post a picture!

1) That's me with my 3 team leaders in Iraq a few years ago. I'm the right-middle... The one with the M16-A2 left over from the gulf war...

2) Flashlight: Check... M9: Check... Too bad this is all I can carry in this tunnel. I couldn't even fit while wearing my flak jacket. Good times!

3) Obligatory "My biggest gun" gun shot.

Nice trigger discipline too. Great pics!

up2u

Of course thats me who else would be riding my quad up on Prairie Mt. LOL but just incase heres another picture of me with my big balls, now you know a guy with big balls wouldn't lie to ya ! LOL
2dh8j9u.jpg

HOLY **** Check out dat' shells!

Ah it seems we have a "workout" oriented thread now xD

Attachments

• liftan.jpg
    liftan.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Here's a picture from a few days ago. This was taken right before I shaved off the stache. No more mustache madness for me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 752

jayrob

@jayrob:
Your tattoe....is that a dragon?:D
Show it:)

Yeah...

It's from a younger era (error) in my life. It was a friend of mine that just had a tattoo gun from High times mag...

He was a talented dude.

I now refer to it as a 'scar of ignorance'... :crackup: (because I was young and ignorant)

Last edited: