Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

Ohhhh shiz.... Im a huge sharks fan...

Was at game 5 last round... Of course they lost that one...

But it was still a good game. And it's all good because the won the round anyway.

Going to one of the home games this round too! Just don't know which one yet. My buddy who has season tickets told me we were going to one of the home games though... :cool:

Here I am Ya'll....This is me working on the Metallica stage when I was on tour with them in 2003 I think it was.

me3.jpg
[/IMG]

You know the reffing of last game was BS right?
It's on!!!

Cool jay! I was at game 1 vs. LA. Pavelski had such a nice OT goal!

I'm buddy buddy with the CEO of symantec so I get to go to their box every once in a while.
Was at game 5 last round... Of course they lost that one...

But it was still a good game. And it's all good because the won the round anyway.

Going to one of the home games this round too! Just don't know which one yet. My buddy who has season tickets told me we were going to one of the home games though... :cool:

haha i thought that, the hand on the far right was yours :wtf:
I was shocked for a second there lol

Uhm ..... looking at that pic, instead, i'm wondering where his right hand was ..... (ah, well, after all, if she don't complain ..... :p :eg:)

(J/K :p :D)

Uhm ..... looking at that pic, instead, i'm wondering where his right hand was ..... (ah, well, after all, if she don't complain ..... :p :eg:)

(J/K :p :D)

LOL! Why would she complain... My soldering skills may be sub par, but I can be very handy;)

Most of the pictures of myself got dumped on my old PC. Here is one Cheech added a plunger to. Dont laugh to hard.

2516-bigdaddyplunger.jpg

Back