Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm having problems with Verizon once again. Dealing with them is very tiring. I'm thinking of just getting time warner. How you been Tech?

Get the Time Warner Jay - Verizon blows chunks!

Ben - Nice little shop man!!

IntegratingSphereCalibration.jpg

All my friends get high. Out of all the hard drug users, and alcoholics I've known, pot smokers are the least of the nations problem. I'll never understand the need to waste jail space on pot smokers.

All my friends get high. Out of all the hard drug users, and alcoholics I've known, pot smokers are the least of the nations problem. I'll never understand the need to waste jail space on pot smokers.

I don't care if pot is legal or not, but I say from an unbiased view that cigarettes are worse than pot, and I think that pot should be treated as an equal or safer substance than modern tobacco products. So outlaw both, or legalize both.

I don't care if pot is legal or not, but I say from an unbiased view that cigarettes are worse than pot, and I think that pot should be treated as an equal or safer substance than modern tobacco products. So outlaw both, or legalize both.

People are always saying that second hand smoke is bad for you and that everyone should quit. I agree with that but I have a totally different reason.

I can't stand the smell! It reeks and sticks to everything. Everything white turns yellow :barf:

I think it should be banned because people will smoke it right in your face without asking if its ok. Kind of like a really loud and smelly fart lasting for a few minutes

People are always saying that second hand smoke is bad for you and that everyone should quit. I agree with that but I have a totally different reason.

I can't stand the smell! It reeks and sticks to everything. Everything white turns yellow :barf:

I think it should be banned because people will smoke it right in your face without asking if its ok. Kind of like a really loud and smelly fart lasting for a few minutes

I was told by a museum curator that countless works of priceless art have been ruined by smokers.

I was told by a museum curator that countless works of priceless art have been ruined by smokers.

And pot makes people marvel at it even more.

Hey that Smurf tickler guy that edited his picture a few times... You think he did it at the beginning because he is self conscious?
I hope not ... the picture he took isn't exactly choice of the choices. Kinda looks like a gay star trek nerd that secretly loves star wars and wookie cock