Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

those pics of those fat women were soooooo UGLY i couldent toture my self any more by quoting them in my post. *throws up*

Haha tech you can't be as big as the a-holes on those burtha sisters :crackup:

Haha tech you can't be as big as the a-holes on those burtha sisters :crackup:
I'd have to push my roll, and her roll back to find out. :undecided:

Thanks a lot CRAZY JAY !! I go & spend over $150.00 for a set of goggles to protect my precious eyesight from just about every wavelength of laser light, & then you go & post that & BLIND ME FOR LIFE :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:rob
Anybody want to buy a set of ML-7 OEM laser goggles, cheap ??? jk :thinking:

Try these beer goggles, they are cheaper.

beer_goggles-300x300.jpg

beergoggles.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta get me a set of those. I just hope I don't get the two sets mixed up & wear those while using one of my lasers :na: :wave:...................rob

Haha and with Picards smooth head Im sure with the right lube he can slip in and out of those canyons.

I think you are confused- a wigger is not what you may think it is. Refers to clubbers and what they consume while--'clubbing' if you get my drift- you have to been there to understand what we(wiggers) are/were. -------------------- " now it takes all night to do what we used to do 'all night long'"---hak-- semi-retired 'wigger' and proud of it!!!------no offence meant..BTW i do like those wigglers--especially while Im 'wiggin'

Did you think I meant white+ the 'N' word?? that would be very offensive -for sure- and not at all what I am about- I hate only racism and bigitory and intolerance. PEACE- and party on!!!

I think you are confused- a wigger is not what you may think it is. Refers to clubbers and what they consume while--'clubbing' if you get my drift- you have to been there to understand what we(wiggers) are/were. -------------------- " now it takes all night to do what we used to do 'all night long'"---hak-- semi-retired 'wigger' and proud of it!!!------no offence meant..BTW i do like those wigglers--especially while Im 'wiggin'

BABAHahahhahha YEAH RIGHT!!!! LMAO

wigger.jpg

wigger.png

wigger-demotivational-poster-1221266745.jpg

Back