Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pman's collection

gazer101

At the end of the day as long as you don't put any sort of identification on the drone, assemble it wearing gloves, and hide in a car while flying it they can't enforce anything 😛

Pman

I would say I still have 150-200 lasers so I would not say that is quitting the hobby;)
I went through them a few days ago and checked to see if there were any issues and really just ruined 2 532nm low power ones from letting the batteries rot inside lol
No I am not selling them either. I would never get back into it starting from scratch. Way too much $ into it.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I would say I still have 150-200 lasers so I would not say that is quitting the hobby;)
I went through them a few days ago and checked to see if there were any issues and really just ruined 2 532nm low power ones from letting the batteries rot inside lol
No I am not selling them either. I would never get back into it starting from scratch. Way too much $ into it.
My goodness. Still so many and great to hear that only two were faulty. Agreed on the cost. Better to treasure your past collection.

Pman

To be fair I stopped donating to the site so no hard feelings anyone as I used to donate every month $10 if I remember correctly.

I sent Kak/Len a message back today as he had apparently been trying to reach me to get back some host parts that he sent free for a single or multiple build that I never got around to and simply forgot about. I am waiting to hear from him to send them back with extras that I am not certain were mine or his or whatever. Never dawned on me to send them back and I did NOT intentionally try to keep them as I was under the impression they were more of a do something with them if you get around to it kind of thing. It is COMPLETELY my fault if this assumption was wrong. I can't claim at this point that I will get around to using them regardless so what a waste for them to sit here in a box. Anyways, he was and is my friend first and foremost regardless of whether he likes it or not lol
I don't think Len has any real animosity over it and he certainly is welcome to them. If I caused ANYONE regardless of how they personally felt about me any grief I sincerely appologize.

Pman

And yes GSS/Peter I see you and raise you a big glass of laughter!

My internet has been going wacko for a couple days now so I keep getting nocked off. Forced to use Spectrum as there are no other fast providers here other than Greenlight who are small and taking forever to get to my area with a base of 500 download for $50

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I don't think hak means to be that way he just gets emotional when it comes to people who don't message him back on time.

Pman

Alright someone help me out here please.
I had sent Hak/Len a private message in which he sent me back his full address and now I don't know where it would be.
Are private messages completely gone after you both close or not?

Alright someone help me out here please.
I had sent Hak/Len a private message in which he sent me back his full address and now I don't know where it would be.
Are private messages completely gone after you both close or not?
No they shouldn't..
Go to "Conversations" and view all

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No. Only recents show up immediately. Show all will bring the conversation up.

Pman

Assume I am dumb as a rock because I don't even know what to click on to find "conversations" lol

Boy I am stupid today. Got it and found it. Pete needs a smack;)

Last edited:
you are no alone on that....these days every trip to the fridge has me wondering why I am here? ...sad at 73..

I don't think hak means to be that way he just gets emotional when it comes to people who don't message him back on time.
you are such an a55hole-you know nothing about me--enough with the stalking and harassing. Change you username 100 times and you still be dumb-ass CrazyJay.

Pman collection is amazing :cool:
WELL- not quite as amazing as it was-- Pete sent me some FREE unreal kewl hosts.. but he still has the nicest collection...
I dont know what to say-- we need our 'bow down' emogee BACK _' NOT WORTHY'

THANKS PETE-- SENDING SOON some red modules for your drones-- tiny wee small- all from Dr Chuck at AixiZ Laser.