Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pman's collection

Pman

At least 5 cases to go still. Kind of exhausted from taking pics. Going for a bike ride with the wife and then we will see if I have any energy left for more today.

Edit:
3 cases left plus all kinds of other stuff to add

Last edited:

Pman

K, there's lots of pen lasers and things like LED/laser combo stuff around the house that I don't feel like gathering but other than that the laser stuff is done other than all the accessories.
Taking all those pics and adding some kind of descriptor took a serious amount of time and I couldn't see myself ever doing it again so I sure hope it doesn't somehow go away:eek:
I think I may have the longest first post in a thread;)
One day I may even show my extra special lasers JK lol

Last edited:
Starting with "Edit 6/18/16" the pictures are huge. Maybe they are auto resized on mobile.

Edit: They are automatically resized with the "Responsive LPF" theme, but not darkshadows v5.

Last edited:

Pman

Holy smokes! This makes no sense to me. I didn't change anything today. I added more the same way I did before through imageshack. They were not that way. I haven't a clue what to do about it either. My phone resizes them apparently. There's no way I can go back and do them all over. There has to be some setting that changed all of those from that date somehow. Everything was fine until I posted the rest today.

Someone must know the answer to this issue. Please help!! Somehow it appears they all switched over to 4K resolution which is what I originally took them in. They are automatically resized in imageshack to 800x600 which takes about 5-10 seconds and I saw every single one of them do it.

Try "responsive" mode and see if that is better. It is on my 25" monitor. The pics are smaller. At the moment I haven't a clue what to do. All I can say is I do have a "Big" collection....

Last edited:
Wouldn't worry about it, the new theme auto resizes the pictures to screen size, so no big deal. Personally I prefer to use imgur now, but used to use photobucket before, and it was a pain.

Pman

Not sure what you mean by the "new theme". Suddenly my phone now shows them big too in Darkshadow V5:(

Responsive LPF is the "new theme" that Avery had made mostly for mobile, but it's pretty good on desktop now too. Just go to bottom left on your screen and change it to that.

Pman

Oh, I thought you were talking about a different one that wasn't listed.
I'll have to tell people to use it for the thread at least for now.

GSS

If anything it gives me closer look to detail. I can live with it:)

Pman

I'll try and post my build stuff maybe later today. I should have saved the second post position for it but oh well. I'll either add the stuff here or probably add it on whatever my next post was after the first one.

Reactions: GSS

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
He sure can :D. Nice to see you around again Alien Laser. :beer:

Pman

It's nothing like this now. I'm hoping I am down to at least under 200 but it needs to go down quite a lot more. Mostly have way too many 532nm left that are under 100mW.