Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PL-E 600mW 532nm CLOSED $450, Evo 532,SOLD

]Black PL-E pro 600mW 532nm with Beam expander. In excellent condition no scratches or damage. Peaks over 700mW's and stays steady in the 600's
Retails new with BE for $729 plus shipping.

No longer for sale.

$450 USD buyer pays shipped CONUS only. Must be a trusted LPF member and over the age of 18. I feel im pretty trusted here but if you must send as goods buyer has to cover fees. Im already taking as low as I can.

826cfc1b-40ae-4edd-aabd-8c31d18401de_zpsjsjfmncv.jpg

photo%2030_zpshhmimiam.jpg

Last edited:

Evo 532 LOWERED 6/19

(sold) Ehgemus host with side momentary button- $80 shipped CONUS or you pay shipping outside the USA.

20160612_002902_zpsoyguwxyy.jpg

SOLD, Wicked Lasers Evo 532nm 5mW-150mW adjustable smart switch. Comes with bluetooth controller. Un-used other than an LPM test upon receiving it. I hate to part with this laser but since I have another I could use the funds on another laser for my collection. selling it for what I paid even though I could probably double my money selling it elsewhere. Must be a trusted LPF member and over the age of 18. No exceptions!
Priced lowered to $300 CONUS only.

20160612_003331_zpspidfxf6y_edit_1465716871819_zpsvz1bm0uz.jpg

I will only sell to trusted members 18 years of age or older via Paypal. Buyer pays fees if fees are applied.

Last edited:
Re: PL-E 600mW 532nm, Ehgemus host, Evo 532

Nice hosts, great prices.

Pman

Really nice stuff. I keep thinking that the one side of the clamp makes it look like a bazooka:) Man could you get yourself in trouble walking around with the unit looking like that. You could probably screw something into the tripod mount and it would look pretty amazing hanging on a wall. Go outside with it and you might get shot;)

Lol @ Pman,
I agree, that thing looks deadly!....lol

Wish I could afford it!!

Last edited:
Re: PL-E 600mW 532nm, Ehgemus host (sold), Evo 532

Thanks guys. My wife and I are in a real pinch. We moved into a house and we're told by our former apartment management company we would be allowed to break our lease due to the upstairs neighbors who keep us up all night long. Long story short apparently the person who told us we could break lease didn't have the authority to do so so the management company has fined us $2800! We have spoken to a lawyer and was told they have the right to fine us and there is little we could do. If we don't pay the fine by next week they start adding on intrest and late fees. Since we're trying to buy a home in a year or two we have to pay to keep my credit score good. It's been really stressful and I need money asap. So selling my beloved ple 532 cheap. It's a great laser and I will buy another once we get back on our feet.

Re: PL-E 600mW 532nm, Ehg host (sold), Evo 532

Hi OM,
Sorry to hear this issue thats terrible, it's hard to digest something like this. I hope you and your wife get back on you feet soon. That's the thing with living in an apartment setting, you never know who or what your going to get for neighbors . Some folks are so inconsiderate and thoughtless at times. Well best of luck my man you have a story to tell now.. but it will make you more savvy ..

I had issues with neighbors across the street from me at my former home it was a great place until his wife kept coming over all the time . We had no privacy and she drank a lot very annoying . So we decided to move, sold the house and moved 12 miles away. The best choice we made bought a beautiful home in a horse community and farm area Nothing but woods and peace of mind. I miss my other home but not them i also learned a valuable lesson to.

Rich:)

Last edited:

Hi OM,
Sorry to hear this issue thats terrible, it's hard to digest something like this. I hope you and your wife get back on you feet soon. That's the thing with living in an apartment setting, you never know who or what your going to get for neighbors . Some folks are so inconsiderate and thoughtless at times. Well best of luck my man you have a story to tell now.. but it will make you more savvy ..

I had issues with neighbors across the street from me at my former home it was a great place until his wife kept coming over all the time . We had no privacy and she drank a lot very annoying . So we decided to move, sold the house and moved 12 miles away. The best choice we made bought a beautiful home in a horse community and farm area Nothing but woods and peace of mind. I miss my other home but not them i also learned a valuable lesson to.

Thank you Rich. I appreciate you support and ability to relate to how seriously this effects your life. It got to the point that I would just sit out side on the sidewalk on my laptop just to not be in that apartment.

Hi,
Yes its a shame when others cause these issues at our own expense , the fee should have been waived due to the fact that an associate from the company said it was ok the break the lease. Should have made him put it in writing what a turd .. He should pay ..

Re: PL-E 600mW 532nm, Evo 532, PRICES LOWERED

I am not so sure you don't have a case, I'd take them to court.

If someone from the management company misled you, I'd check with a different attorney about the possibility of suing them for misrepresentation. I lived in Portland years ago and know that the laws there are skewed toward the landlord, but you might have a case. It's really unforgivable that they gave you misinformation.

Thank you all we are looking into our option for small claims court. Please feel free to pm me about my situation all the advice and support is helpful.

Now onto the sales thread. As if selling these two lasers wasn't hard enough lowering the price each day is even harder.
soooo Prices lowered. AGAIN!

Re: PL-E 600mW 532nm, Evo 532, PRICES LOWERED 6/19

Bump, this is such a great deal on eoither laser Im bummed I havent gotten any interest. Im in a rock and a hard place Because I cant go too much lower. Price for PLE is now $450. Thats as low as I can go. This laser has peaked at 800mW on a fresh battery at 4.2V
Price is now $450 with B.E. which cost $100 alone, buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:
Re: PL-E 600mW 532nm final price $450, Evo 532,$300

there are landlord and tenant laws in all the states. There are free advice numbers that will tell you if you have a case or not. If a person from the tenement managing company told you that you could break your lease whether they had the right to or not I believe does not matter. They are the ones at fault and I believe you can use that against them. Check the tenement laws in your state