Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 2013 #3

sinner

The photons made out of pure gold.. just cant stop looking at em!

IMG_8614_resize_zpsf2d7b8d9.jpg

IMG_8624_resize_zps4b025a15.jpg

Is that pink or is just how your camera picks up the laser?

And what wavelength is it?

Hi Rainbow, the red is a Skylaser 650nm 200mw. On the second photo you reposted, a flashlight was used, so it probably lightened up the red a little. Also a fog machine was used that could also lighten up the beam since they are time exposures of a least a few seconds.

The green is a Dragonlasers 532nm 100mw Hulk

I was thinking, hopes its not very confusing but.. What happens when you shine two different colored lasers at the same spot at different angles in order to combine the colors on the other side to make a new color? Might look cool

I actually tried that with a red and green and got some yellow in the middle of both beams. I am not sure if it is from physics of the different interaction of the beams or something with the camera. I will post some pics for you in afew when I get on my computer

Hi Eugene, Here you go, to get the yellow, the beams went thru binoculars. To be honest, I was not trying to get that effect, but it will be interesting to try in the future

http://

http://

I am sorry if this is considered double posting.

Nice yeah that's what I was talking about, maybe next time around you could try using the prism and or just the mirrors to try to get the beams to stay aligned for a longer distance?

Just kind of throwing ideas out there. Seems that the binoculars kinda act like a beam expander, making the beams "fatter". Sweeeet pics either way.

Last edited: