Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pico Laser Projector sold for parts at ebay

They have a native resolution of 848x480 IIRC, definitely not HD but plenty for watching movies and stuff in a very dark room. Also good as a temporary pc monitor for tweaking stuff on a server or something. I used it heavily with my bitcoin mining computers.

Mine came with connectors for composite and ipod/iphone and i purchased a VGA docking station separately

ARG

Got mine in the mail (microvision showx).
Spectrometer shows
530.5nm on the green (neat!)
452nm on the blue
644nm on the red

Stat7

Hey guys, very interesting thread! Not sure if this is right forum to ask this but I recently got a Microvision ShowX and I am looking to open it up to separate out the projection module and the rest (battery and other stuff) - my aim is to tape the projection module onto a pen while the battery can be connected with a long wire which can remain in my pockets or something. Any tips on opening it up and how, if possible, can I do the above without damaging the projector. I don't have much hands-on experience with electronics but I understand some of it.

Last edited:
dood this is a dead thread- feb is gone- it shopuld have been the EBAY thread where ot belonged - more members are subbing that thread than man many others. see the post count??
Its stickied for a reason- go there and check it out- in 5 min there will be link to a 200W laser ebay--