Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

^^^ damn you Paul- only 3 left-- must resists..( but its 3 Amps-!!)- mmmm
must resist- But its analog.. wierd looking and too much $$$-&- they will be around again-- YOU said that the last time too.. shut up... both of ME!

resisting now..

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Whoo hoo. Milestone! First time I've submitted a deal in this thread that was useful to someone! :D

Get the diodes and LEDs out!!!
Or just give it to you as a present. J/K

Blord

Like always they don't sent outside the US. Anybody buy the projector and sent me the diode array ? You may keep the projector :)

AnthoT

Woah, that comes out to like 30$ a diode :eek:

Whoever gets that is lucky :)

I really wanna grab that, but my mom would flip >.> Even though I am 19 and can make my own decisions....

dyeote

Get it - sell 30 of the diodes at $30 a pop - present your mom with the net $150 profit - enjoy your remaining two diodes - everybody wins! :D

Only problem is, there is no guarantee I won't kill some, etc. >.>

Get it - sell 30 of the diodes at $30 a pop - present your mom with the net $150 profit - enjoy your remaining two diodes - everybody wins! :D

I thought there were only 24 diodes in the M series?

Yep, obviously I think it's a good deal or I wouldn't have posted it here. The re-shipping might not work out otherwise I'd help you Blord. PayPal fees would be like $35 and so would shipping. That's $70 on top of the price.