Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

GSS

Iv'e been looking for "12340" lithiums in a standard round cell but i'm only coming up with mini lead acid style rectangle cells.
If anyone can find a source if there even is a 12340 lithium I would be grateful.

Just to know IMRbatteries.com has some of the cuff size 13450 Efest's and 14430 Sanyo's both flat tops for a special .97 cents each.:)

Last edited:

Peter, do you have a link to some GOOD 16340 batteries that aren't priced higher than $3.50 each? I need a source for these and, so far, haven't found one.

GSS

No Paul sorry, I just happened to come across the IMRbatteries.com and the sale for these off the cuff sizes when Bowtie gave me the old link of every size lithium battery made that Accutronic posted when he was here.
They have a 16340 Efest for $3 but when you add in shipping it's not worth getting just 2 of them though..

I think you meant Accutronitis. Sounds a lot like an infected watch. If they are good batteries, I'll buy six or more. Then the shipping wouldn't make them too much.

WHAT is going ON? this thread AFAIK HAS never been idle for 20+ days..
We need Chris back ASAP.

Remember Mi=Lasers??
37 listings--here is one.

Have one to sell? Sell now- Have one to sell?

Shop with confidence

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Seller information
mi-lasers (4459 )
100% Positive feedback

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MELLES-GRI...=202533213764&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507#

MELLES GRIOT POLARIZED GREEN HELIUM NEON LASER HEAD 05-LGP-151 HeNe 543nm jdsu
Condition:Used
“Lightly used, tested, working correctly in good condition.”
Time left: Time left: 15d 18h 1/9, 12:00PM
Quantity:

6 available
Price:US $245.00 Buy It Now -
Add to cart -
Condition:Used
“Lightly used, tested, working correctly in good condition.”
Time left: Time left: 15d 18h 1/9, 12:00PM
Quantity:

18usd to ship
6 available<<<<<<<<<<<
s-l200 MI LASERS GRRENHE  MG 245USD  NO PS.jpg
beam .77mm AND .9 mRad divergence

MORE SPECS
Specifications:

Output Power: 0.025 mW--- MINIMUM , 0.35 mW typical
Note: A green HeNe will appear 4 times as bright as a red HeNe of the same output power.
Wavelength: 543.5 nm GREEN
Polarization: Linear, >500:1
Mode: TEMoo
Beam Diameter: 0.77 mm
Beam Divergence: 0.90 mRads
Aperture Mount: 4x 4-40 tapped holes 1" Square spacing
Operating Voltage: 2390 VDC
Start Voltage: 10 KV
Operating Current Range: 6.5 mA +/- 0.2mA
Input Leads: Male Alden connector with 9 inch cord.
Dimensions: 15.6" long x 1.75" diameter.

Last edited:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NICHIA-NUB...55nm-4-75W-Laser-Diode-Brand-New/312377925784

Yea, seller has 0 feedback, I have seen this before and nobody has bought any, the can window is wide just like 9mm IR diodes, those could be 1w 808nm diodes in that pic, also the price is too cheap....although I see the offset pins and circle on backs ??????

Here's another likely scammer, he has cut techhood by 4 dollars but 0 feedback, been like this for a few weeks now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NICHIA-NUB...h=item48bcee6388:g:uWEAAOSw5qJcARPU:rk:8:pf:0

Same guy same stock photo but claming green 1w diodes and it's wrong this would be 03 not 02.......then his 4th pic in his ad shows a regular GBall can like 02 really has but other pics are 03/08/0at but not nugm02 LOL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NICHIA-NUG...h=item48bcee4ddd:g:KLoAAOSwXMxcASx3:rk:8:pf:0

---edit---

Interesting his store has a lot of items...................89 ITEMS

I have seen these adds up for at least 2 weeks now but no sales/feedback.........curious and recapped backs are clean pin but show the circle and offset pins ........curious, maybe I will try buying something and see

Last edited:
I looked over his diodes. Some were priced not to badly, but others were not a good deal at all. I generally try to get my diodes when there is either an auction or the price is very low for a short period of time as a loss leader. This guy is selling the NDG700 diodes for $125.00. Not a good deal at all.

I doubt he will deliver anything laser related, likely looking to collect payments and leave everyone waiting on a package containing a 5 cent plastic widget that will take 6-8 weeks to arrive, thought about ordering something cheap to see but I don't think I will, it's likely just a scammer.

Last edited:
^
Yeah, pretty sure he/she/they is a scammer. Ordered a laser bank of NUBM08's to just play around with in odd hosts. Was supposed to be new, but got this. Beat up all the way around. Maybe they used a chainsaw to get out of projector or something. Lenses look like they may have been exposed to a desert storm or 5. Almost opaque. At the time it was $135 with free shipping. Now, $150 +$300 shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NICHIA-NUB...item48bcee68ae:g:IFgAAOSwg5FcMe9z:rk:103:pf:0

EDIT: I rushed to judgment. I contacted the seller and seller provided a prepaid return shipping label and fully refunded my order.

Last edited:
Yeah, the $150 price should have been the tell here. No one sells these for that price new.

^
Odd thing is the package was well packed. Nice sealed anti-static bag, Tons of tight bubble wrap. Ordered on 1/8, arrived yesterday. If it wasn't for shipping being changing to $300, I would be inclined to think the above may have been just a mistake.

EDIT: While discussions with the vendor to resolve, they told me that the $300 shipping was to discourage sales while they are on national Chinese holiday. The seller has since provided a prepaid return shipping label and fully refunded my order.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would expect it to get to you safe and fast. That way you have less of a case against them if you are dissatisfied and complain to eBay. I would. They sold these as new pulls.

^
I was premature to call the vendor a scammer. I didn't realize it until a few hours ago, but they have tried to contact me multiple times about the dispute I opened. They have apologized for the mistake and have offered a couple ways to resolve including providing me with a prepaid return shipping label and full refund. We've agreed on a settlement and I will report back when/if it actually completes.

I asked them about the $300 shipping. They said it was to prevent sales while they are on holiday.

EDIT: The seller and I agreed that they would provide a prepaid return shipping label and a full refund. The label as proptly received via email and I have since been refunded. The seller exhibited first class customer service and have fully remedied the error. I will definitely purchase from this seller when possible.

Last edited: