Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

If I only had a room for lasers in the first place. :whistle: :D
The amount of dpss's I would attempt if I had money and a clean room.

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Yep, pretty but without the diodes in it, someone else needs to adopt it for that price. He won't take less than 500, which with its heavy weight expensive for me to buy it on top of that because I would need to pay shipping to Alaska, he won't ship there otherwise.

Although I wouldn't want to pay even 10% the cost of those parts new, 500 is over the top for me. I asked if he could sell it to me at a better price and strip out the parts to save on shipping but he won't, says he doesn't have time to do that. The oven and crystal are for 355nm, running at a temperature I can't use with my crystals. I suppose the temperature it runs at isn't a big deal, adjustments to voltage could be made. That same oven is for sale by another seller, probably can get it for 200, but if someone is looking for a vanadate rod, there you go. I wanted a second spare rod, but not even sure I will end up using the one I have out of another unit just like it. Christmas is coming, put me on your list :) wrap it up and I will be your buddy forever.

Last edited:

diachi

Probably no one here into YAG lasers enough to want this for real money, but just in case, here's the link:

Classic ND:YAG for restoration? Might work fine as is? Trimedyne Nd:YAG Cardiolase 4000 Laser System wavelength 1064nm , 633nm | eBay

Says 80 W 1064 nm. Has HeNe laser built into it for pointing.

FYI, HeNe on that looks like it's broken, not that you'd be buying it for the HeNe anyway.

I didn't know, but I'm not soaking money into this beast, probably an Arc lamp. I prefer 10-50ns pulsed, sure isn't a Q switch that I can see.

diachi

Bite me with you neg reps all the time over nothing ! You act like a child.....

Stop responding like that to people giving you negative reps, you just escalate the situation. Ignore it.

If anyone can find a place to buy this on the internet for which I can obtain one I will send a $20 finder's fee. It's called the Right Brain Teaser by Channel Craft. Please PM me the link or where you find it, I may not see it in the thread here in the future. Limit only one person awarded and will be the first person.
51MUNAYDo9L._SL500_.jpg

Last edited:

Stop responding like that to people giving you negative reps, you just escalate the situation. Ignore it.
Ok i'll try it your way.......

Hydro, there is a new Brain Teaser game out and it is free, it is trying to find this puzzle for sale anywhere.... The Channel Craft web site does not list it as a product anymore, I guess that is why you cannot find one.

Hydro, there is a new Brain Teaser game out and it is free, it is trying to find this puzzle for sale anywhere.... The Channel Craft web site does not list it as a product anymore, I guess that is why you cannot find one.

They used to make it but stopped for some reason, it is listed on Amazon but says it is out of stock. I asked people on youtube who posted videos of it to buy it off them but no response yet. Idk what else to do because its such a novel puzzle, I must have it. What free game are you talking about? I really only like the ones with ropes rings and wood.

LOL, the free game is trying to find one of these things online. :p

Yea, everywhere I search it says out of stock, but there's other stuff similar to it.

Yea, everywhere I search it says out of stock, but there's other stuff similar to it.

there's a different version with a red and green ball rather than a purple and yellow ball, i cant even find that one other than in this video