Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

my bad ^^ Will pm you later today. Have been busy with the project over the university and we also had that holiday last week.

:beer:

Jstr

Got mine today, none of them are quite perfect, dents or chipped paint, but a pretty good option for the price. Very nice weight, hopefully great heatsinking.

Thanks for hosting this! (Not sure if it counts as a gb)

Got mine today, none of them are quite perfect, dents or chipped paint, but a pretty good option for the price. Very nice weight, hopefully great heatsinking.

Thanks for hosting this! (Not sure if it counts as a gb)

Can you give us some pictures:D:D:D...... PLEASE:p
I might as well have some pictures to look at while I'm "patiently" waiting for mine.:san:

Jstr

Sorry if these aren't great, I just took a bunch quickly, but here they are:

M0RgD3O.jpg

vsw1fue.jpg

9i3FpED.jpg

bN6MepW.jpg

9QNcDUM.jpg

OMU3YPs.jpg

L2TDx7s.jpg

XZq5DQq.jpg

KRe3Rnu.jpg

Those look great in black.

I didn't get mine done because I am going to polish myself, but seeing the black ones I'm very impressed with the look :)

Looks good. Paint might got bumped due to shipment. You can always get the paint off and polish it.

:)

Gadget

Ok well.....a package came for me from Israel today...BUT IT ONLY HAD ONE OUT OF THE THREE HOSTS I PAID FOR!!! WTF?!?!

Ya know, the extremely long time it took after the hosts were in Israel to get them shipped to the buyers...I was just gonna let it slide. I wasn't gonna say a word...but now this.

There's steam comin' out of my ears right now, so I'm not gonna say anything more, I'm just gonna keep it to myself.

Joker....FIX THIS!!!!!! And I don't want to wait 2-3 months for it to happen either, please. Look up the payment records. I ordered one originally, then very shortly thereafter paid for two more.

Grrrrr,
-G

Ok well.....a package came for me from Israel today...BUT IT ONLY HAD ONE OUT OF THE THREE HOSTS I PAID FOR!!! WTF?!?!

Ya know, the extremely long time it took after the hosts were in Israel to get them shipped to the buyers...I was just gonna let it slide. I wasn't gonna say a word...but now this.

There's steam comin' out of my ears right now, so I'm not gonna say anything more, I'm just gonna keep it to myself.

Joker....FIX THIS!!!!!! And I don't want to wait 2-3 months for it to happen either, please. Look up the payment records. I ordered one originally, then very shortly thereafter paid for two more.

Grrrrr,
-G

Yep it is my mistake. No panic. I will send another two on sunday morning.

edit :

for everyone else , the codes that did not update yet will update on sunday. I talked to them again today.

I want you all to get it asap. So we can open the diode's GB. And this time it will be much faster as we do not need to make the diodes lol.

:beer:

Last edited:

Gadget

Thank you Joker. And don't forget contact boards, please.
You have transaction IDs in your email.

Thanks,
G

Jstr

My tracking didn't update until the day it was delivered

ru124t

I paid extra for faster shipping and my tracking number never worked right from the get go. It's now been a month since I got the code and I have tried it everyday since it was given to me. I am so disappointed in this situation. I have several diodes that I am dying to put into hosts and have literally been waiting months for this.

OK, well at least I know that it is on it's way here, even if it does not show up on tracking:D

Is it normal for the shipping from Israel to the USA to be this slow? I do understand that there was a holiday, but that shouldn't have slowed it down that much.:thinking:

my tracking showed up about 2 days before it arrived at my house on tuesday