Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

94Z28

To bad I missed out on all the hosts.

Last edited:
I co-hosted this group buy and it was over back in 12/14. Not only can you not get this host for the OP price, but you can't get it for any amount of money.

I co-hosted this group buy and it was over back in 12/14. Not only can you not get this host for the OP price, but you can't get it for any amount of money.

Someone recently +rep'ed me for my post here in 2014. All I did was place a request for 1 of each. Nothing special...

Wasn't me, but will find one in 2010 to rep for :p but I'm out of reps for awhile.

Really? I thought everyone who was on that GB got their hosts. I may have the original order sheet for that GB and will check what you ordered.

Last edited:
Never got the host I ordered :/

Really? I thought everyone who was on that GB got their hosts. I may have the original order sheet for that GB and will check what you ordered.

Well, unfortunately I didn't get mine either. I don't know if he intentional singled out certain members or what?

If you'll notice, in my last post in this thread I said I didn't receive it, and you'll note that there isn't any reply from me after that saying that I ever received it. Because I still haven't:undecided:.

It's too bad Eitan turned out to be a scammer, he could have really done good if he actually wanted to.

Reactions: GSS

Yeah, never got it. No package, tracking number, nothing. I stopped visiting LPF a few months after the GB and coming back recently reminded me of it. I remember wanting to do a 405nm build for it.

Razako

This guy scammed freaking everybody from the look of things. Looks like he selectively singled people out early on, and then just started scamming anyone/everyone later on.

I apologize as that was the last GB I was associated with him and really hadn't realized some had never gotten the hosts they paid for. I really did think that, at least, went well. I guess there's nothing good that can be said at this point. I am sorry. For all the work I did, I only got my hosts and not at a discount, either.