Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

I don't know what to tell you guys. I got mine three weeks ago. They are very nice hosts and when they do show up you will see for yourselves. I am sorry you are having this much trouble tracking them. You might want to PM joker.

I pmd gadget as he asked about it.

It should have updated by yesterday.

Tomorrow morning I will be there. And will check. They should leave the country in anyday. I will make sure they do tomorrow. Last week was passover ( holiday ) so they did not left. But they should have done it this week. My apologies. Again I will make sure they leave tomorrow.

Feel free to pm me with questions !

:beer:

Last edited:

Gadget

Please post photo's of finished hosts :)

Love to, if they'd ever come. Still nothing on the IP tracking page.:undecided:
At nearly 3 months in-hand, it's beginning to get just a little bit annoying.

G

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have not even received my tracking number yet from Joker or Paul. Could I get my tracking number PM'd to me please? Thanks.

Hi guys, I have not even received my tracking number yet from Joker or Paul. Could I get my tracking number PM'd to me please? Thanks.

Will email it today.

All codea ahould update by tomorrow morning at last. I spoke to the post office yesterday.

Thanks for the patience everyone ! :)

ru124t

I have tried mine since I got it and still nothing. Also, no one has put up any pictures of them yet which is weird indeed.

Hi Everyone ,

Some codes did update. I now checked. ( Jstrawn's and Gadget's codes did ).

I will make a call again today. And make sure yours update too in 24 hours.

We have some delays with shipments from time to time. It was passoever when I sent the packs. And now it is the independence day. So bassically between holidays.

Anyway , I am doing my best and will make sure yours update too by tomorrow morning.

I apologize for this delay.

Best Regards ,
Eitan.

Last edited:
Thanks Eitan. I never thought it was anything you did, I was just curious as to why it seems the package fell off the earth.

Gadget

Yes my # did update. Yesterday, or maybe day before...don't really remember...head full of numbers at work for the last few days.

-G

Frankie, you should PM thejoker301 and tell him about it. He is the one who has the tracking numbers and maybe he lost track of yours. I don't know, but he was asking earlier if you haven't received your tracking # to PM him as he thought that someone might have been left out.