Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opening laser shop

fine :beer: send me a PM when yo start with the lage production, and what about your linear drivers??? wich cuurent set up do you have??? you could be my supplier for drivers for all my shop ;)

2-4 weeks, and it will be a relatively small batch, then I'll start the large production :beer:

AnthoT

fine :beer: send me a PM when yo start with the lage production, and what about your linear drivers??? wich cuurent set up do you have??? you could be my supplier for drivers for all my shop ;)

I'm slowly killing of the linear drivers... Too inefficient, not small enough and I dot have enough interest for those, I currently only have 120mA and 1250mA left in stock. A good replacement would be the blitzbuck. It's much more efficient and smaller then my linear drivers. Trust me that efficiency for the V3 is amazing! It's definetly worth it :beer: and once my boost drivers are available ill drop you a PM ;)

I'm slowly killing of the linear drivers... Too inefficient, not small enough and I dot have enough interest for those, I currently only have 120mA and 1250mA left in stock. A good replacement would be the blitzbuck. It's much more efficient and smaller then my linear drivers. Trust me that efficiency for the V3 is amazing! It's definetly worth it :beer: and once my boost drivers are available ill drop you a PM ;)

look wolfman i have a little problem i have people that want little red lasers and .9A is to much for it what do you think i can do???

Well, it's easy to design a low current driver. That's why high-current drivers are all the rage now. Low current ones are easy to get =p

It's PF10 :beer:

thanks for the code.

thanks to all for the help, and i will open a special shop for usa and other for mexico, the mexican shop in mercadolibre and the american here in the forum ;)

gif

i need some nice efficient boot drivers for those new 3.8mm reds from the GB :)

For the BlitzBuck, you can definitely just change out the set resistor and it shouldn't be too hard to do that.

gif

marianin, its so weird that...i took a VERY similar shot with my laser, like the one you have it in your avatar. even the bulb in the upper right corner...freeky

this is my pic i am talking about
Picture%2520056.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for share it :D

marianin, its so weird that...i took a VERY similar shot with my laser, like the one you have it in your avatar. even the bulb in the upper right corner...freeky

this is my pic i am talking about
Picture%2520056.jpg