Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opening laser shop

Hi all LPF members.

Iam opening a little laser shop in México and the original idea was use mohgasm round drivers but these drivers are no more long a available and i dont buy blank driver boards or other good and cheap linear drivers, i want to know if someone has blank boards or the drivers assembled, and i want to know if someone wants to help me in my little project. this is the page (is in spanish) Laser Azul, Violeta, Verde, Rojo Excelentes Precios - $ 500.00 en MercadoLibre

May I recommend the BlitzBuck V2 from CajunLasers? They are my own drivers, and they are much more efficient than Mohgasm driver ^_^

/shameless plug.

fine man ;) you can give me a disscount??? i will order a lot in the next weeks, but you only have in .97, 1.17 and 1.7 no???

May I recommend the BlitzBuck V2 from CajunLasers? They are my own drivers, and they are much more efficient than Mohgasm driver ^_^

/shameless plug.

Yup - only those current levels. However, all should be safe for 445nm diodes.

And I don't run the store. But Clif may be interested in arranging something with you if buy a larger number. Also - you can use the 10% discount code on his site.

AnthoT

If you need boost drivers I've got a 9mm x 12mm one in production ;) but for now go with wolfman's driver as mine are in production. :D
Heres my site with videos and info on mine ;)
AtMa-BoostDriver

Last edited:
The BlitzBucks don't like running low Vf diodes, as far as I know. Anyway, why use two boost drivers when you could use one buck driver that is more efficient and cheaper than two of the boost drivers? ;)

Also, yours looks rectangular - like it wouldn't fit in an Aixiz module?

Note that I'm not trying to bash you in any way!

AnthoT

The BlitzBucks don't like running low Vf diodes, as far as I know. Anyway, why use two boost drivers when you could use one buck driver that is more efficient and cheaper than two of the boost drivers? ;)

Also, yours looks rectangular - like it wouldn't fit in an Aixiz module?

Note that I'm not trying to bash you in any way!

Yes wolfman is correct in saying his is more efficient ;)
The one in the pictures and videos is slightly larger then my production run version ;)
Don't worry bud no offense taken :beer: (I'm not the type to start drama over drivers, they both have their pros and cons)

Yup. Obviously, if you want to use one battery, go with the booster. :beer:

AnthoT

wow nice drivers, how do you set the current??? by pot or by resistors

They are set via resistors, which I set for you :beer:

Yup. Obviously, if you want to use one battery, go with the booster. :beer:
Yup :) these can drive the future 515nm using 1 battery as well :)
And of course yours is at least 10-15% more efficient I beleive :) so with the boost the batteries will drain faster and with the buck they'll last longer :D and these two are the same size as flexdrives :eg: so both of them fit in a bunch of places ;)

Last edited:

Hiemal

It's not PF445, it's PL10 or PF10... can't remember which one.

But I KNOW it's not PF445. :)