Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Old Man new to Forum

Blue pills are 25,000 dollars each.
That's 1 cent less than TJ's price.

I charge a penny for shipping

Free red pills here..... I'm not quite sure what they do but they say " welcome to the forums!"?

Feel free to take as many as you want ;)

TJ --

6 would last a year. The jar of beans will never be empty -- -- if you know the joke.

HMike

Thought I'd introduce myself but am a bit embarrassed since I seem to be quite a bit older than the other posters I've read.

Lasers are brand new to me although I have several greenies and more coming so please give me some slack.

Great information here, been reading for weeks.
Well... if you are older that 200... you are a bit too old to be here..

Under that....

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
There is a lot of Laser Info here for the reading...

Enjoy your stay...:beer:

BTW... I can hook you up with the local Advil dealer...:shhh:

Jerry

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome to the forums! Nothing to be embarrassed about. New members are always welcomed no matter the age!

Welcome, you old geezer! J/K ................BTW(By The Way) J/K stands for "joke". ;-) I don't want any pills TJ. Just give me some more of that white powder you sent me with that 5mw blu-ray. I've been trying to burn stuff but no luck! J/K

Last edited:
They work for the 2nd and 3rd rounds. After that I dont think plutonium would work.

LOL (Laugh Out Loud) :p I'm sure the man is running for the hills from this train wreck. If he is still around, he should fit right in.

Junga --

You're old and want Advil?? I'm looking for the blue pill :crackup:
I'm 62 tomorrow!

HMike
Happy birthday-MIKE!!!!

adding our respective ages You, Don, and I have 190 yrs of experience to share w/ the 'kids' here!!!

O.F. Len

Yeah, Happy Birthday Mike! And welcome again friend, we will enjoy your wisdom here.