Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Old Man new to Forum

Thought I'd introduce myself but am a bit embarrassed since I seem to be quite a bit older than the other posters I've read.

Lasers are brand new to me although I have several greenies and more coming so please give me some slack.

Great information here, been reading for weeks.

don"t worry half of us are young and the rest is old.

Welcome on board, be ready to break your piggy bank on lasers.

Well old man junga, I assure you that age has nothing to do with the amount of slack we allow. We'll treat you like a 6 year old regardless.

Just kidding.

If you're treated like so, you will find members here that don't mind being treated like a 4 year old in return, so no worries!

Enjoy the forum, and don't forget to read the stickies!

-Tyler

Morgan

We're not all whipper-snappers! I wouldn't put too much trust in the DOB on some profiles either. There was a bug and some got edited at some point. I personally am 36 so don't feel too bad!

Welcome to the forum and, as you've been reading lots, I'll dispense with the, "read lots", speech! Enjoy your stay and ask if you don't know or can't find.

M
:)

we don't have a geriatric ward so you gotta go general population (just a joke since you made us aware of your age)

seriously though, you'll find most members helpful and courteous. have fun and be SAFE.

michael

Thanks all for the welcome. I may just take my hair, teeth and glasses off and get comfortable. Anybody know where I can score some Advil?

Thanks all for the welcome. I may just take my hair, teeth and glasses off and get comfortable. Anybody know where I can score some Advil?

:crackup:

If I can be nosy...is your username an analytical psychology reference?

Hope you keep posting on here jungatheart. I occasionally find it hard to socialize on the internet because its a different world but I try and I hope you can weed out the toxic from the good as well.

Andy: Yes, I'm a big fan of Carl Jung and unfortunately I stole the screen name from Inner City Books' newsletter. I've added his picture as my Avatar, as if.......

:crackup:

If I can be nosy...is your username an analytical psychology reference?

Not to tease but just today I looked up the definition of Elderly to see if I qualify and I do.

I'm so old that when I went to high school, there was no history class.

WELCOME TO L.P.F. so how old are u??? u will love it here great place to kill some time ...

Junga --

You're old and want Advil?? I'm looking for the blue pill :crackup:
I'm 62 tomorrow!

HMike