Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Okay... This is creepy

Snytbaggen said:
This site seriously creeps me out... It has nailed almost all characters I've thought of. It even guessed right on "My Guitar" :eek:
I just tried it out and it was wrong. :)

The first time it got Coop [Megas XLR] perfectly, second time I stumped it with Henry from Kablam! :p

iskor12 said:
[quote author=Snytbaggen link=1239891219/0#0 date=1239891219]This site seriously creeps me out... It has nailed almost all characters I've thought of. It even guessed right on "My Guitar" :eek:
I just tried it out and it was wrong. :)[/quote]
When it gets the wrong character it's mostly you who answered wrong on some question(s).

iewed

Paris Hilton, Piccolo (From DBZ), Tai (From Digimon), Tommy (From Rugrats), and Barack Obama.

It guessed them all :eek:

It found Dr. John Dorian from the TV show Scrubs correctly. That's fairly impressive.

Have any of you play the electronic 20Q?

51iecdYlMHL.jpg

It's very scary... It probably has a million things programed into it...

randomlugia said:
Have any of you play the electronic 20Q?

51iecdYlMHL.jpg

It's very scary... It probably has a million things programed into it...
I have one of those! :D and OH MY GAWD! this thing knew i was thinking of captain falcon! :eek: :eek:

EDIT: no this is fail. i was thinking of solid snake and he guessed GOD rofl

EDIT EDIT: still fail. he couldn't guess I was thinking of Cinder from Killer Instinct ::)

Attachments

• wtfpwnd.png
    wtfpwnd.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 166

iewed

It guessed Ness from Earthbound.

A lot of it is just how you answer the questions.

I was thinking of Roger Waters, and it guessed David Gilmour.  Pretty good.

Then, I was thinking of Carl Jung, and it guessed Sigmund Freud.  Very similar again.

I thought of Peter Wiggin from the Ender's Game series, and it came up with someone from some movie called "Babylon 5".  WAAAAAYYYY off.

But it got Terra from Final Fantasy 6!  Impressive!

It got Neil Peart, the drummer for Rush.  Nice one, seeing as it didn't ask a thing about drumming or Canada, just music in general.

Heh heh heh...I thought of Cynthia, a character from Malcolm in the Middle, and it got Sam from iCarly. Well, I win this time.

-Mark