Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh Good Lord, youtube video of a kid wrecking his eyes

Left an appropriate comment, and flagged as a harmful and dangerous act. Completely irresponsible!!!:banghead:

benmwv

I can tell you right now that laser is no where near 300mw, probably about 100mw.

I have the same phone and the camera picks up a ~170mw green in a well lit room wayyyyyyyy better than that. If it was 300 he would have absolutely no need for that spray.

Still, I can't believe he shined it so close to his eye...

Reported.
This reminds me of when I was in Myrtle Beach earlier this year. At night, there were stupid kids all up and down the beach with significantly powerful green lasers that were being sold by the beach shops.
It seems laser glasses are required beach wear now. If any authorities really cared then some nice would stop the sellers pretty quick.

Last edited:
I bet he doesn't care about the comments, he is just happy to have 119 views.

Last edited:
I like how it's going to have a give away when he gets to 120 subs... he has 3 now :p

Oh well, we can only hope he will still be to stupid to procreate when he is older.

Oh well, we can only hope he will still be to stupid to procreate when he is older.

He doesn't seem to understand the meaning of review at all if you watch any of his videos... I figure there's no stopping them from being retards so you may as well laugh at em.

Please tell me Wicked Lasers is not using this Video as a Review on their Website !!
B.t.w., i like the Kids Username: Nicholas TheMaker :undecided:

Thats definitely NOT a high power green. I have a ~78mW green, and it lightens my whole living room in the dark. Thats a small bathroom with a ton of shinny surfaces, and it barley lights the area he is pointing at, thank god.

It has always amazed me that a huge amount of laser pictures/videos are taken in the bathroom. Its the most reflective room in the house.

T_J: I used to do it before I had a fog machine. I think in many cases it's because the shower can be used to fog the room. Not sure why this kid used the bathroom though - i guess it's actually because he WANTED the mirror.

I get a kick out of watching 10 year old kids order like 6 knives, 14 lighters and 10 lasers from DX or whatever and then proceed to cut, burn and blind themselves..

Ohhh... kay. That's pretty creepy. You should probably see someone about that.

I suppose you are right. I smoke a pack a day, so there is always a beam. I would have never thought to turn the shower on to see the beam better.

DJNY

I suppose you are right. I smoke a pack a day, so there is always a beam. I would have never thought to turn the shower on to see the beam better.

I often do the shower trick as my girl doesn´t like the smoke cartidge smell in our apartment. Should try the smoke method Angelos (lazereer) recommended.

Back to the topic. I´m gonna send this kid a link to some laser goggles..

Angelos sent me info too. I'm hooked on taste. I've been smoking the same brand for 25 years.

Please tell me Wicked Lasers is not using this Video as a Review on their Website !!
B.t.w., i like the Kids Username: Nicholas TheMaker :undecided:

Maybe they should use the video as a "What NOT to do with our lasers" (you stupid kid) would be the Sub Title.

As for your smokers you can also use an actual fog machine.