Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like to U.S.?

ok, so I've searched around the forum, and I can't seem to find the answer, so heres the question: does O-like ship to the U.S.?

Yes, people also say contact Susie because she's the most helpful

roosl

It should be evident that since there are many positive posts regarding O-like and Susie, that yes - of course they do!
:whistle:

ok, thank you!!!!! their stuff is the cheapest I've found so far. I like the 200mw red:drool:

Jaseth

You need to work on your searching skills. I put in "o like shipping" and immediately got 5 threads telling me that O-like ships to the US and Susie recommends shipping batteries and lasers separately. That information took ~45 seconds to find and read.
Either you are lying about having searched for it, or you have used some very obscure search terms.

Seb

No, I typed in "O-like to U.S." and turned up with nothing, then I searched up O-like and came up with some things, but not what i was looking for. I was just asking because i didn't know.:yabbem:

searching using the search feature works but you need to be able to word your search differently or more effectively. I've run into problems using short terms like 9mm , the engine doesnt like words with 3 characters or less.

You need to work on your searching skills. I put in "o like shipping" and immediately got 5 threads telling me that O-like ships to the US and Susie recommends shipping batteries and lasers separately. That information took ~45 seconds to find and read.
Either you are lying about having searched for it, or you have used some very obscure search terms.

Seb

How come shipping batteries seperate is better & how do i ask Susie?

man00

I been waiting for a month for my order from o-like, maybe it will get here soon?