Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Rayfoss Greenie Beam Shots

Gosh you know what I heard some people got lucky to go to there site. Don't know how they do it to get to there site but here's some info on another post. http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/rayfoss-com-down-46704-2.html

I saw that one... I bought my greenie from them on like December 27th and right after I bought it the site went down. It went back up a few days later and I got my laser so I was happy. But like a week later it went back down and apparently now it's still down... Damn...

I know.:cryyy: I hope it will come back soon.:yabbem:. Oh you know that's a very funny thing cause i bought a laser from o-like on January 3, 2010 and like in 2 weeks later there site went down. But then in January 21 or 22 there site went back up and it's been improved, and plus there still adding more stuff to there new site. And maybe that will happen the same with rayfoss probably there trying to fix something, but, don't really know but that would be my best guess cause it is pretty ironic that both o-like and rayfoss went down at almost the same time.

I know.:cryyy: I hope it will come back soon.:yabbem:. Oh you know that's a very funny thing cause i bought a laser from o-like on January 3, 2010 and like in 2 weeks later there site went down. But then in January 21 or 22 there site went back up and it's been improved, and plus there still adding more stuff to there new site. And maybe that will happen the same with rayfoss probably there trying to fix something, but, don't really know but that would be my best guess cause it is pretty ironic that both o-like and rayfoss went down at almost the same time.

yeah the fact that both of them went down pretty much at the same time was a little weird. But I've heard that they both went down periodically so whatever. I hope they go back up! Do you like your o-like laser?

yeah the fact that both of them went down pretty much at the same time was a little weird. But I've heard that they both went down periodically so whatever. I hope they go back up! Do you like your o-like laser?

Yes, i love it:D the one that i have is the one in my signature. I ordered it at January 3, and, at January 20 i received the top part of the laser, and 2 days later at January 22 i received the second part, which has the charger, batteries, and tailcap. Oh yeah also i paid $4 extra for separate shipping.

Last edited:
ive heard that rayfoss is doing what o-like is because there webdomaine server or sumthing ran out and they have to get another one. Faona has told others that rayfoss will be back up soon. maybee the fda has been complaining to china govt for shipping these lasers here so they shut them down to look into it, but im not positive about any of this.
Dave

That's a nice powerful 532nm Laser you have there...
I hope you have some appropriate Laser Safety Goggles
to go with it...:cool:

Jerry

Nice beamshots! Does the divergence such or does the dot seem that big due to the big power?

The divergence isn't that good compared to my Viper, but the Viper is a really high quality laser. And I think the divergence is harder to control on higher powers. I mean at about 20 yards the beam diameter is probably about 2cm.

That's a nice powerful 532nm Laser you have there...
I hope you have some appropriate Laser Safety Goggles
to go with it...:cool:

Jerry

Of course I do! Faona was awesome enough to send me a pair with my purchase :)

Last edited:
THANK YOU, I really want a high powered green laser. I'm getting one now. :D
The ebay store is up, not the actual site. if you live in a "laser restricted" country then they can not sell you anything over 5mW through ebay.(ebays rules)
Dave

Is that the "New Type" Models that were on the site before?

How much were they?

And can we get pictures of the actual device you have?