Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Rayfoss Greenie Beam Shots

So I recharged the battery of my new Rayfoss finally and turned it on and instantly was a little kid again who had just gotten a brand new toy :D
2010-01-20195907.jpg

2010-01-20195736.jpg

2010-01-20195711.jpg

And just to prove these aren't photoshopped:
YouTube - Rayfoss Beam Shot

Rayfoss (when it's not down) has some for pretty cheap you should go check there! I love my greenies :) but I think I'll invest in a blu-ray next.

My highest power green is 130mW LPM measured. As for my blu-ray its 425mW 8x burner :lasergun:

hey swiminsurfer do you know what that is putting out? id like to buy one, rayfoss is pissing me off theyve been down forever and now it says not a valid site address. o-like is supposed to be back on the 29th. BTW i got the 125mW viper in the other day its my favorite laser bright as anything!

hey swiminsurfer do you know what that is putting out? id like to buy one, rayfoss is pissing me off theyve been down forever and now it says not a valid site address. o-like is supposed to be back on the 29th. BTW i got the 125mW viper in the other day its my favorite laser bright as anything!

Yeah I've been looking to buy Rayfoss' 200mW focusable blu-ray but they've been down like all month... Faona said that it was getting up around ~430mW (IR filtered) after 60 seconds but I'm in the process of getting a power meter for myself so I'm not sure how accurate that is... I'd definitely recommend it though it was rated at 350mW (IR filtered).

And yeah the viper is definitely a well made laser. Thinnest beam I've seen--that's the one qualm I have the divergence of the Rayfoss sucks compared to the Viper. But oh well :) no real complaints here!

ya definitely everyone should have atleast 1 cni pen the beam is beutiful, shame i cant afford a hulk, but for now the rayfoss 350 will have to do, cant wait till there back up.
+1 for the pics!!!
Dave

ya definitely everyone should have atleast 1 cni pen the beam is beutiful, shame i cant afford a hulk, but for now the rayfoss 350 will have to do, cant wait till there back up.
+1 for the pics!!!
Dave

Thanks! Yeah I was actually looking at the Hulk Ultra but for like 200$ more for just better beam divergence I wasn't really prepared to go for it :\

hey does anybody know when will rayfoss come up in running?:undecided: Or is it really down for good?:yabbem:

yeah i heard that Chinese government took it down or something like that. Plus, I can't go to there site anymore. I heard that it does come up sometimes but, most of the times it's weird that you can't go to there site.

Last edited: