Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new pics

norbyx

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
My friend I just evy you... You have a talent in taking pictures and building laser scenarios.... congratulations, they are just gorgeous.

i need to get my prisms and mirrors together to get some shots like this!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Awesome job as always! Keep up the great work. :)

Love that pic. with the two prisms forming a cube, 1/2 red, the other 1/2 green!

Ditto photz
nice pics should give many new and better ideas about stuff we can do(w/0 getting arrested--lol)

try clear water bottles with highlighter 'ink' in them.

BY far the best place for optics cheap is Surplusshed
Prisms, lenses, sample 'kits' with a varaity of optics. and diffraction grating for low prices-Fred can not be BEAT.

One price shipping no matter how much or how heavy.

hit them when there is a sale on. killer deals-

buy the VIP and save more-

Free FS mirrors are every where.

Last edited:
hakzaw1, thanks for the tips! I have only photographed my lasers outside three times:
twice in my backyard when we had a snowstorm and another on a foggy night, the other time behind the warehouse that I run on a foggy morning those pics are in the Multimedia section in my previous posts if anyone wants to check them out, they are decent photos. Living about 20 miles from Newark Airport and in many planes flight paths, playing with laser outdoors is not a good idea, so for me it is an indoor sport.

Shakenawake, yes there is a binocular shot. If you look in some of my previous posts from I think end of December 2012, Jan 2013 there are some really nice binocular shots.
To everyone else who posted here, thank you!

Last edited:
Nice shots! You just made me Google search for prisms and those cubes, though I can't remember what they're called... RBS? Hopefully someone here can remind me.
Also, what line density are your diffraction gratings? I love the number of beams coming out of them.

I think it's already been decided, but definitely amazing pics man. :kewlpics:
Win + Envy for sure = +1 :D WTG Sir.

Last edited: