Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Member here

My name is Ivan Mendoza and I love lasers, they are fun and cool. My dad bought me my first laser and I that it was the greatest toy ever. Now that I'm old enough, I want to get back at it and build my own collection. I know I'm new here so if anyone can help me gain some positive rep and to build some trust and respect with the more experienced members it be great, thank you for letting me relive my childhood and I hope to pass it on to my kids, just like my dad did.

BobMc

Welcome to the forum. Stay long enough and let people get to know you and you will get reps. Great place to learn about lasers, also how to build and where to buy completed or/and parts for your own builds. Grab some safety glasses first thing ( in the wave length you like to start off in, different wave lengths need different glasses ) be safe and enjoy and welcome . :)

Thank you and ok will do, and I plan on being here a lot and hopefully getting to know yall, but one step at a time, I wanted to see if I could buy a laser from someone, a nice blue 2w laser nothing to crazy but something close to it.

hi and welcome Ivan,
If you like Protons and Wave lengths your at the right place. here you will find a lot of fine members that will help you out. Enjoy your stay have fun and most of alll be safe

Rich:)

Welcome to LPF, I'd start out with one of those 532nm (green) 301 lasers on eBay, those can be more impressive than you would think. You can get them for cheap, too.

Welcome, I'd rep you but I always wait a long time to know new members better first.

I have a green one it's a 5mw green 532nm, we like it cause it's not too strong and my dog likes to chase it lol! Now I wanna get a little stronger laser but blue, I've seen some on youtube.

Welcome to the Forum Ivan.
There is a ton of information and tutorials on the Forum
but you will need to hunt it out.
Remember...the search bar is your friend.

As Alaskan said.... Reps are earned not given as gifts.
I'm sure you will earn reps with contributions on the
forum and time.

BTW your reps will only show under your Avatar after
you reach 50 posts. Until then your Reps will show [0]

Jerry

Last edited:
Thank you lasersbee, yes I've been trying to figure out the search bar and I'm getting use to it lol! Ok, yea it's like respect, some ppl expect to be respected right off the back, but if your a stranger to a town where everyone knows each other and you just come in acting like your one of them, they wouldn't like it, probably get shot lol!

Glad to see that you understand.
With that attitude the reps will be flying in
before too long. ;)

Jerry

Haha I dont have kids, I'm 23. I'm still not ready to be a dad yet, I want to but when its the right time :)