Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New here

Hello everyone. I am not as experienced of a laser enthusiast as most of the people on here, but I'm trying to learn. I am a student of physics at Portland State University working on some laser projects but I have minimal experience with building my own circuits. Any help from this community would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum, we are all happy to have more friends.

Hi Dred,
Welcome to LPF many nice folks here with lots of info. We have a search bar at the bottom in white you can use it to search for info.

Rich:)

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
It would be helpful if you included your
Global location in your Profile.

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Greetings WRH. Good to see another member from my area here. As others have said, the search bar at the bottom of the page is your friend. Have fun and be safe!

Hello and welcome. I lived in Vancouver, WA and Portland for about 5 years back in the 1980s. I'm in Tacoma now and have always loved this part of the country. I hope you are able to learn much here as we have some very knowledgeable members here to help. You can also learn a lot by using the search bar at the bottom of the page.

diachi

Welcome! :beer:

Hello and welcome. I lived in Vancouver, WA and Portland for about 5 years back in the 1980s. I'm in Tacoma now and have always loved this part of the country. I hope you are able to learn much here as we have some very knowledgeable members here to help. You can also learn a lot by using the search bar at the bottom of the page.

Good to see you back Paul, hope you're well. :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Wierdredhead! :beer:
Glad to have you onboard; have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay. :yh:

welcome
I would say your part of the country has as more laser forum members than most any other.
There is a great group who meet once yearly or more.. NWLEM and the new CAMPLEM .
I have been blessed meeting some at SELEM, TEXLEM and STEXLEM.
Great source of hands-0n help .

hak

Last edited: