Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Company ? NEW MINI HOST

Hi all, just by accident I happened across this discount company which I automatically went to the laser section to see if they had anything interesting. This is the address for the site; MiniInTheBox - Global Online Shopping for Dresses, Home & Garden, Electronics, Wedding Apparel

The new host shows a lot of promise I thought, so I figured I'd share it with the Forum. Here's what the new host I was looking at looks like;
15 More Color Options»Portable SIPIK SK68 3W Zoom Flashlight with C... USD $ 10.75 USD $9.19 Free Shipping 5 stars of 5 (52) » LED Flashlight

Popular Results in Matched Categories

cool site!

your miniinthebox link loads up the mobile version, gotta remove the .m from the link :p

Thanks For Sharing!

@ jakeyboii, I was doing that in the hospital while waiting for my granddaughter to be born, which turned out to be a false alarm anyway. Good catch though, thanks.
phoenix77

@ awillis2589, sorry I wasn't aware that particular host had already been used in a build. Was the price at least cheaper??
phoenix77

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi all, just by accident I happened across this discount company which I automatically went to the laser section to see if they had anything interesting. This is the address for the site; MiniInTheBox - Global Online Shopping for Dresses, Home & Garden, Electronics, Wedding Apparel

MiniInTheBox has been around, I've been ordering from them for awhile :p Although every now & then when they run out of something, they dont restock it but will still take an order for it!

:beer:

Last edited:
WTH have I been livin', under a rock. Why didn't I hear about this place ? Well, at least the word is out (obviously) AGAIN ! I hope it helps out SOME of the DIY builders out there............. phoenix77

PS, yeah, I used a code too to get 4% off an order over $40.00. On the internet there are a bunch of different coupons for this distributor, all different kinds & different %'s depending on how much you spend, for free shipping no matter HOW much you spend, & I even saw one there for MOTHER'S DAY. Go figure ?!?!?

Last edited:
I have it in a laser kit on ebay $179 2.2w to 2.5w 281079365866 it has a 9mm 445nm diode in it.

@ ricktrent4, hey rick, would you happen to have a 'sink for that host that would fit a standard AIXIZ module ? rob

@ jander6442, yeah so I've been told, LOL. Mighta been popular during one of my surgical procedures, when I wasn't on LPF much, IDK, but I sure missed hearing about them. It LOOKS like a nice host though............ rob

Last edited:
Hey rick, think you could PM me some info. on how you set up that 445nm build in this host.Especially anything about the 'sink. I like to try to give it a shot myself, if i can find someone to do the soldering for me. I'd appreciate it Rick. Thanks.......... phoenix77