Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Banner for Stonetek ! NEW DEADLINE !!

Hey guys, does anybody (jay?) have an update on Greg? I hope everything's ok.

jayrob

No word...

I sent an e-mail about 10 days ago and did not get a response. So I figure that nobody is even checking his e-mail...

jayrob

Update...

I did get word tonight from Greg!

He is having a slow recovery, but since they had to put the paddles to him twice, it's not so slow you know?

He says that he knows it's been a long delay, but they messed up the operation, and it didn't even help his pain.

So that's a bummer. Hopefully as some more time goes by, he will heal better, and maybe some of his pain will be less.

Anyway he is alive! And he is recovering. As far as when he gets back to the shop, and posting again, not sure. I didn't ask about that. It was just good to know that he is going to be alright...

So just passing that along... :)

Seriously - that's fantastic news. But I can't believe he had to actually go through all that and not even have it help him...that's rough.

HIMNL9

Here in Italy we have a good way-to-say, about medicine and doctors, but is difficult to translate it correctly, cause it's a double sense sentence:

"Quanti, qui dentro, devono a me la loro posizione" disse un medico passando di fronte ad un cimitero.

The double sense is evident in Italian but not in English, that cause difficult translating correctly the sense ..... anyway, a translation can be:

"For how much of them, is my merit for their position" said a doctor passing in front of a cemetery .....

:whistle: :crackup:

Here in Italy we have a good way-to-say, about medicine and doctors, but is difficult to translate it correctly, cause it's a double sense sentence:

The double sense is evident in Italian but not in English, that cause difficult translating correctly the sense ..... anyway, a translation can be:

:whistle: :crackup:

"How many in here, owe to me their position," said a doctor passing in front of a cemetery.