Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New 12X Laser Sled GB (BDR-S06J) $45 in USA!

what do you mean? i know what im doing, im not a kid or anything

why do you place your question here? this thread is about a different subject , send a pm to scopeguy20 if you want such a diode ;)

Last edited:
this is scopeguys thread, and he did mention lpc-826 in the post, and iv already pmed him, dw. and it isnt a question, more of a order ( as in placing a order)

this is scopeguys thread, and he did mention lpc-826 in the post, and iv already pmed him, dw. and it isnt a question, more of a order ( as in placing a order)

This is a thread about ordering BDR-S06J 12x sleds with 405nm Blu Ray diodes in them and it is in the Blu Ray section (Discuss Blu-Ray and violet colored lasers.) of the forum...

FURTHERMORE, you posted your OT demand/request right in the middle of a big problem that has come up with these sleds while everyone is trying to help work things out.

I think that is his point.

:whistle:

Last edited:
o right, sorry then, i thought this was scopeguys thread of things he is selling, and i just searched scopeguy and clicked on the first thread by him, sorry again, i didnt know this was for bluray lasers

Everyone, please let me know how many you have that should be replaced... I need to tell my supplier to get them all replaced please! Thanks all you good friends! btw, anyone is welcome to PM me about red or other sleds & diodes wanted as well! -Glenn

Last edited:
OK about 1/2 or a bit more, were the low output diodes, I'll work toward replacing them... ;) -Glenn

Everyone, please let me know how many you have that should be replaced... I need to tell my supplier to get them all replaced please! Thanks all you good friends! btw, anyone is welcome to PM me about red or other sleds & diodes wanted as well! -Glenn

I apologize for chiming in so late on this issue, but the 2 sleds I ordered & received are packed away in storage with the rest of my laser equipment because I've moved out of my old house 2 weeks ago & won't be in the new house until late next week. I hope they're not bad ones/low powered ones but I wont know until then. Is there any deadline on when these can be returned? My apologies also if a deadline has been mentioned, I haven't thoroughly read through all of the comments yet regarding the timeline :beer:

I'll have to report # to replace this week, but don't worry, I'll assume a couple may be returned later. Thanks All! -Glenn

Last edited:
How long would you estimate it will take to get one of these?
Is there a benift to buying these vs buying them off of ebay for basicly the same price?

~Justin

New BDR 12X sleds s/b in a couple of weeks max... other sleds / diodes c/b quicker ;) -GH